The wages from working in a warehouse in Germany can cover your visa costs. You can apply as soon as possible to maximize this chance. The moment to start looking for a job in Germany that will cover the cost of your visa is now.
One of Germany’s most prominent producers and distributors of electronic and mobile device add-ons is Subtle GmbH®. Our two Berlin-based offices and massive product catalog sell, process, and ship over a million items to customers across Europe annually via various e-commerce websites and marketplaces.
They are looking for people to join their warehouse team, which has about 60 workers and is increasing. Our mid-sized company has grown over the years since it was founded in 2004 to have a friendly, diverse, and international culture.
At Subtle GmbH®, we need a new person to run the building. As a team member, you will help with logistics while shipping goods sold online through our different platforms. That will make sure that customers get their orders as soon as possible.
As an owner-run trading company based in Berlin with 15 years of experience, we have a clear view of where we want to go and what we want to achieve. We can give you long-term work on this project so you can be a part of it. You will have to collect orders, prepare shipments to customers, store and move goods into stock, combine multiple shipments, and help with other warehouse tasks.
Caregiver Jobs in Australia 2023 Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Punctuality and dependability: you keep to your plan and tasks because you care about them.
- You’re a good team player because you can follow directions quickly and work well.
- Good communication: you can talk to people even when stressed out.
- Knowing German isn’t required, but it’s a plus.
- Previous experience with warehouse operations is not required but is preferred.
At subtle GmbH, we can give you a full-time job in Berlin that will be your next career challenge. Join their Alt-Hohenschonhausen warehouse, a medium-sized business with a solid corporate culture.
Our foreign team is friendly and helpful, and we have a flat hierarchy to make decisions quickly. That will give you stability and personal growth, including the chance to keep learning.
After you pass your probation, we also give you fresh food, free drinks, and a BVG job ticket.
A German job agency called John-Personal is looking for people to work in a warehouse at a logistics center.
- This job is for you if you want to be part of work in shipping.
- As a warehouse worker, you will work in the area where people return clothes and underwear.
- Your jobs are to work at the packing table, repack items, get items ready for return shipping
- , check the quality of the products,
- fold the products,
- And do other tasks around the warehouse.
- You should be able to work in shifts and be healthy enough to stand all day, even without heavy lifting.
- You must have a resume in English to apply for this job.
- You must want to work in Germany for a long time.
- You must be willing to learn and adapt to the warehouse’s safety rules. •
Royal Oak Enterprises, LLC
Royal Oak Enterprises, LLC is one of the biggest companies that makes and sells charcoal, fire logs, and other goods for making fires. The company also makes railway cross-ties, which helps us work better with our sources in the charcoal business. Since the company just bought the new business segment of The Warehouse Operator C position is open at Royal Oak. This job is responsible for ensuring that inventory is received, processed, stored, and sent based on buy orders and shipping schedules.
Canada Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program 2023 (Apply Online)
- Keep track of cycle counts
- Must have worked as a shipping clerk before.
- Must be able to get a forklift license.
- Must be able to load, unload and drive the tram.
- Must be able to fill out paperwork for loading and unloading cars.
- Able to stack two highs safely and competently.
- Able to keep 5S.Excellent people skills
- Preferably a high school diploma or the equivalent
- Physical needs and working conditions:
- Must lift 60 pounds, turn, twist, and bend while holding a product.
- Work in places with changing weather.
Royal Oak Enterprises, LLC is a company that gives everyone the same chances. We value differences and are dedicated to making a place where everyone feels welcome.