Baker Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship 2023: If you are a Baker by profession (baking for a local retail store/ supermarket or baking in a factory for a well-known brand), this post could be a life-changing opportunity for you! Getting a job as a Baker in the USA, and even one of the finest restaurants in the USA is not as difficult as you think. Definitely, no one would want to waste this golden opportunity of working in the USA with no high-fi degree and beginner-level experience.
This post not only provides you with up-to-date information on baker job vacancies in the restaurants/ stores/ supermarkets/ stores in the USA with visa sponsorship but also with the link to apply online with the name of the websites where you can find more visa-sponsored Baking Jobs. Let’s get to know more about visa-sponsored Baker Jobs in the USA:
Job Details of Baker Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship 2023:
- Job title: Baker
- Job Location: USA
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Minimum knowledge: Not necessary in every case
- Minimum experience: 1-2 years
- Expected Salary: $15-20 on average (more in high-profile cases)
- Free Food: Mostly No
- Free Accommodation: Mostly Yes
- Free Transport: Mostly No
- Free Health Insurance: Mostly Yes
Requirements of Baker Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship:
- The minimum education requirement isn’t there in all cases, but a high school diploma is mostly preferred.
- A minimum of one to two years of experience is preferred. More the experience, the more chances a candidate has to get hired.
- Fluency in English Language and strong communication skills.
- Your employer/ visa sponsorer is required to obtain a Department of Labor certification to confirm that there are no qualified workers available in the USA available for the type of employment on which your sponsor petition is based.
- Basic computing and math skills.
- Physical fitness as this work entails standing for long hours of time and a little bit of bending while working in a hot and fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills with excellent time and resource management skills are required with great planning acumen.
- Your employer’s job offer should be full-time and shouldn’t be older than two years.
- Must be able to lift between 20-40 pounds weight in routine.
Types of Baker Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship:
Here are some of the common job titles at bakeries with respect to the primary responsibilities of a baker:
- Bakery Chef.
- Pastry Chef/ Cook.
- Dough Maker.
- Candy maker.
- Bagel maker.
- Pie maker.
- Cookie icer.
- Production bakers.
Other job titles/ Secondary Job roles at USA bakeries with visa sponsorship:
- Bakery Assistant.
- Bakery Manager.
- Bakery Clerk.
- Bakery Accountant.
- Kitchen Assistant/ helper.
- Bakery waiter/ waitress.
- Bakery bench hand.
- Bakery Production and Equipment Operator.
- New Product Development.
Job obligations/ responsibilities of a Baker:
- A baker creates recipes for cookies, cakes, pastries, biscuits, tarts, patisserie, pastries, pretzels, bread, and other items on the menu, and prepares those items according to this set recipe. He is also in charge of developing those recipes.
- Mixing, kneading, and preparing dough for cakes, biscuits, bagels, patisserie, and other items.
- Preparing fillings (cream, vegetables, chicken) , toppings, glazings, icings, and decorations for cakes, pastries, patisserie, and tarts.
- Maintaining hygiene in the kitchen/ cooking area/ bakery during the whole working process.
- Keeping a check on ingredients’ stock and refilling any item when necessary.
- Combining ingredients in a set ratio as the recipe demands using electric mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other bakery equipment to make baked goods.
- Ensure that each item meets the safety and quality control standards of the organization.
- Greeting customers, answering queries, making recommendations to make your service better, accepting orders and payments, and other transactions.
- Keeping and maintaining records of deliveries, inventory, production, and sales levels.
- Taking necessary customer information/biodata and ensuring that orders/ deliveries are fulfilled on time and as customers demand.
- Cleaning workstations and sanitizing equipment.
Average Salary of a Baker in the USA with visa sponsorship?
Several essential factors in a baker’s job criteria, such as schooling, professional bakery certification, the total number of years spent in a job, etc. However, according to Indeed’s random employees and employers survey, the average salary of a baker is $36,203, with a typical salary range between $30,646 and $41,906. This pertains to the average hourly rate of $17 with the range of $15-$20.
How to apply for the Baker Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Baker Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners, “Baking Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship”, “Bakery Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship”, “Chef Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners.”
- Select your desired location in the USA to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.