Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants 2023: Delivery Driving is the most common profession/ unskilled job role for people having little to no education in the UK, USA, Canada, UAE, etc. is a life-turning career opportunity for uneducated persons in countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Ghana, etc. Now, imagine that you get this job in the perfect location of Suffolk, Boston, Massachusetts, and without demanding any Employment Visa/ Visa Sponsorship! Sherwin-Williams is giving such an opportunity to International Applicants.
On all international job search portals, one can witness delivery driving jobs in unskilled jobs for the foreigner category of all countries. So, one should not waste this golden chance. No high education or experience is required. You only should have the driving license of your home country and should know how to operate Google Maps. Delivery drivers are self-motivated individuals with strong driving and customer skills to fill the job role of an Associate Delivery Driver in Suffolk for International Applicants 2023. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. Job is Permanent or Full-time. A great thing about Delivery Driver Jobs is that you can work in many capacities i.e. Food Delivery Drivers, HTV Goods Driver, Truck Drivers, Private Consumer Goods Driver, Cargo Delivery Drivers, Logistics Drivers, and so on. Read on below to find more details of Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants 2023.
Details of Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants 2023:
- 1 Details of Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants 2023:
- 2 Requirements of Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants:
- 3 Job obligations/ Job description of an Associate Delivery Driver:
- 4 Benefits of Associate Delivery Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants 2023:
- 5 Visa Options for Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 Average Salary of an Associate Delivery Driver in Suffolk:
- 7 How to get Visa Sponsorship for Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk?
- 8 How to Apply for Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants 2023
- Job title: Delivery Driver/ Truck Driver.
- Location: Suffolk, USA.
- Knowledge required: Not high
- Experience required: Not high
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Free Food: No
- Free Transport: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Expected Starting rate: $15 per hour as starting salary.
- Duty timing: Depends upon the employer. However, 9-11 hours on average.
Requirements of Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants:
As per the job ad on the employment advertising website, the following are a few formal job requirements:
- A valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) attested by the respective authority of your home country.
- A valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Must have at least one year of experience in Truck driving or Heavy vehicle driving. However, as a Food Delivery Driver with a restaurant or self-employed (with any app like UberEATS) you need a light vehicle license i.e. motorbike/ car.
- Safe driving record (driving license with no points or marks of unsafe driving).
- Doubles endorsement.
- Health certificate before Immigration.
- Must be fluent in English Language communication.
- Must have current DMV certificate (Department of Motor Vehicles) printout (printout more than 30 days ago not acceptable).
- Completed application form.
- As a foreigner, you first need an offer letter from your employer before getting eligible for visa sponsorship or applying for the visa on your own. But for this job, this condition is waived off.
- You should know how to use GPSA devices.
- Excellent Verbal communication abilities.
- If working for Cargoe/ Logistics Industry, you would be required to lift heavy weights, as far as 70 pounds (more or less depending upon your job).
Job obligations/ Job description of an Associate Delivery Driver:
You are expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Mostly, USA gives visa sponsorship to foreigners/ issues skilled work visas for drivers operating a tractor, trailer, or truck of more than 26,000 lbs. in accordance with established safety procedures. You must have a sound knowledge of all safety standards laid out by the DMV.
- You are in charge of transporting cargo/ freight to and from specified locations ( your duty area) and assuring on-time deliveries to retail stores and vendor pickups within those locations.
- Coordinating with Transportation Operations Manager and reporting all the performance and possible issues to them.
- These drivers must communicate delivery and pickup problems to dispatch to their respective managing authorities like Transportation Operations Manager or any other equivalent designation in their company. However, delivery drivers using light vehicles are free of these heavy formalities or legislations.
- Must observe Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act (FMCSA), and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations to maintain compliance.
- If you are a heavy vehicle driver, you must prove your ability to operate multi-axled tractor and trailer equipment in a safe and efficient manner (safe driving record). All driving roles have a must requirement to possess a safe driving record.
- Must be able to work 11 to 14 hours per shift.
- Must be able to do overtime.
- Must be able to lay over or night duty due to DOT (Department of Transportation) business needs and timings. Driving light vehicles (let’s say for food or parcel delivery) also entail overtime.
- Notify the supervisor of all repair needs.
- Contact the dispatcher to receive delivery/pick-up instructions and/or more work assignments.
- Load and unload cargo by operating material handling equipment.
- In charge of freight/cargo safety.
- Ensure roadworthiness by conducting inspections on tractors and trailers.
- Cleaning and maintaining the vehicles and work areas.
Benefits of Associate Delivery Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants 2023:
- Decent pay rate.
- Paid Overtime.
- Paid Holidays.
- Opportunity to explore new ways every day.
- Last but not least, No Work Visa or Visa Sponsorship is needed for International Workers.
Visa Options for Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
There are plenty of visa options for the job role of Heavy Goods Vehicle / HTV Goods Delivery Driver, especially Truck Drivers (food or parcel delivery drivers using car or bike are not visa-sponsored as there are plenty of local residents as well as international students or other temporary residents to perform these jobs). Popular visa options are H1B Visa, E1 Visa, E2 Visa, E3 Visa, EB1 Visa, B1 Visitor Visa, EB2 Visa, EB3 Visa, EB4 Visa, and VAWA Green Card. Other visa options are also possible like Ki Visa, Li Visa, O1 Visa, TN Visa, etc.
The most suitable visa option you should apply for is an H1B visa for skilled/ educated workers having knowledge (degree or diploma) or experience in any field. It allows them to stay in the USA for 3-6 years, and they can apply for permanent residence, while H2B Visa allows you to stay for only one year and a renewal option after 2 years.
Average Salary of an Associate Delivery Driver in Suffolk:
It is hard to pinpoint one single average salary figure of a Delivery Driver in Suffolk, USA because figures vary greatly due to location (in which US state you are), experience, skill set, the duty of hours, the type of driver you are, the employer company you are working for. However, according to Indeed random employees and employer surveys throughout the USA, Average Delivery Driver’s hourly pay in Suffolk is approximately $20 with the range of $18-$23. So, this employer is paying you fairly up to the average mark and more than many other employers in the industry.
How to get Visa Sponsorship for Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk?
There are simply three things you need: a) qualifications, experience, and the right job to apply for.
- Submit your CV to an employer offering visa sponsorship through online job search portals like Indeed. Type “Driving Jobs in Boston/ USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select Suffolk, Boston as your desired location in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- If your employer selects you, he will give you an offer letter and apply for your visa sponsorship petition before USA Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Once his petition is approved after giving a solid reason that why he is hiring you and why no local worker is available for the job, he will fulfill all the legal obligations of the Division of Labor like EW-3 Lottery.
- DOL will issue you a work permit on your employer’s behalf.
How to Apply for Associate Delivery Driver Jobs in Suffolk for International Applicants 2023
By Clicking on the link below, you will be directly routed to the official link of the job ad.