Warewasher Jobs at Emirates with Visa Sponsorship 2023: Are you looking for a career in UAE as a hotel professional? There are a lot of job vacancies in UAE’s hoteling and food industry (along with tourism and hotel management as other related key industries). You don’t need to be a professional chef or waiter, there are a lot of Hotel jobs that pay well. Because of its envious and ever-flourishing economy, the UAE is the most sought-after migration destination for Asian and African people. Wikipedia statistics show us that more than 80 % workforce of the UAE consists of immigrant laborers. The UAE’s local population is quite small, and the country relies mainly on foreign tourists and multinational businesses. Asian and European labor is employed for all educated (skilled) and uneducated (unskilled and semi-skilled) job roles.
Due to the heavy dependence of UAE’s economy on foreign tourists and immigrants, you can find various kinds of employment roles there; some of them don’t even need any formal education and experience. Our Today’s job posting will discuss one similar role i.e. Warewasher Jobs in UAE 2023 with Visa Sponsorship by Emirates Flight Catering Services EKFC. You can find a series of EKFC Jobs on our website, out of which this is the 2nd job vacancy announced. We tend to announce more job vacancies in Emirates in the future.
You will find every job detail here including job description, employer’s profile, how to apply method, etc. Another great feature of this post is that you can apply online directly for the job by clicking on the link given below in the post. So, let’s get started:
Job Details of Warewasher Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- Job title: Kitchen Assistant
- Job Company: EKFC (Emirates Flight Catering Services)
- No.of vacancies: 50 M/F
- Free Food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Employee benefits: Yes
- Age limit: 21-40
- Expected Salary: 800 Dirham+ Overtime
- Duty hours: 8 hours a day. The day off depends on your shift schedule
- Job type: Shift basis, On-Contract
Requirements of Warewasher Jobs at EKFC Flights :
As per the paper ad, job requirements are not too much or too lengthy. Here are some of those main eligibility criteria requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Must know how to speak, read, and write basic English.
- Visa documentation as required by the agency.
- Any specific qualification requirement is not mentioned. However, having any professional culinary course, catering course or kitchen Assistant course (as many free online courses are available nowadays) can boost your employment chances
Benefits of Warewasher Jobs in UAE 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Good and consistent performance gets you eligible for permanent employment and residence.
- Free Catering food during meal times to their staff.
- Free Accommodation.
- All Medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Attractive salary package (900 Dirham + Overtime).
- Paid overtime.
- All perks and privileges as mentioned in the UAE labour law.
- No knowledge is required.
- Not high experience is required
- Agency grants visa guarantee.
- No interview fees.
- No.of hirings are not too less, which means less severe competition.
- Both males and females can apply.
Job Obligations/ Responsibilities of a warewasher at Emirates:
Essential roles/ duties of a warewasher are the following:
- Proper cleaning of dishes/ cooking utensils like pots, and pans.
- Propet cleaning of all silver, china, glass, and porcelain ware.
- Distributing and Restocking all ware items i.e. silver, glass, china, etc.
- Mopping floor.
- Cleaning Kitchen equipment.
- Maintaining kitchen, dining area, in-flight, or lounge sanitation standards (as EKFC needs you to provide VIP dining services at airport lounges) as per the company’s instructions
- Organize ware stock in kitchen/ kitchen areas.
- Assist cooks and kitchen helpers whenever needed during food prep.
- Taking care of avoiding breakage of circulating/ reusing equipment like glass, plates, etc.
- Complete other ancillary duties as assigned by the management.
Average Salary of a Warewasher in UAE 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
The average Salary of a Washer depends upon the overall profile of the candidate, like where he works, how much experience he has, for the whole he has worked in the past, etc. But, according to all popular online job search and wage-indicating portals like Salary Expert, Grab Jobs, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc, the average salary of an entry-level Warewasher (0-3 years of experience) is 2,073 per month. Sometimes, these salary figures are due to various factors (location, employer, respective years of experience in the entry-level spectrum) and the average salary of a Warewasher goes as high as 2,307 per month.
How to Make a Perfect CV/ Resume for Ware Washer Job with Visa Sponsorship?
You can simply Google the keywords “CV / Resume Sample for Warewasher Job” and could get directed to Career-guiding websites like Zety, My Perfect Resume, Resume.io, LiveCareer, etc, to find a sample of picture-perfect CVs or Resumes. Here are some easy tips to follow to maximize your chances of getting hired and stand out among all applicants:
- Choose the best format for your CV i.e. start with your contact information and choose chronological layout, choose legible fonts with white spaces, etc.
- Write a resume summary if you have 2+ years of experience.
- Use a resume objective if you are a fresher.
- Create a perfect job description by following some simple tips: List your jobs chronologically in descending order (latest to earlier ones), use 3-5 bullet points maximum and highlight your achievements, and use your achievement to show a skill your job ad is demanding, use resume power words (like spearheaded Company X’s Warewashing operations instead of responsible for Company X’s Warewashing operations).
- List a summary of your qualifications/ Education. The highest level of formal education for a Warewasher / Dishwasher/ Kitchen Assistant is an HS diploma. You can enlist any short-term professional course or training program (even gotten through Coursera or Udemy, etc).
- Highlight your experience like where you worked, how long, in what shift pattern, how many hours, the machinery or equipment you can operate (like operating Hobart Dishwasher for Warewashing), and mention your everyday duties relevant to the job (like how much the guests and your empl6 were happy with the sanitation and hygiene of the dining area) you are applying to convince the employer that experience has made you an expert!
- Mention your skills like Teamwork, Learning from Criticism.
- Add other sections to your Resume like languages section, hobbies section, volunteering work section, etc.
- Attach a promising/good format Cover Letter that starts in a catchy way, embodies your enthusiasm for the job, and ends with Call To Action.
How to find more Kitchen Assistant jobs in UAE/ How to search for more Kitchen assistant jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the best sources. By turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, Jobs.Laimoon.com are some of the most famous job sources in the UAE. Here are some of the useful tips to find more Kitchen Assistant or Kitchen helper jobs in the UAE. Some of them also offer visa sponsorship.
- Google “Famous job search portals in UAE”, “Job searching websites UAE” or “Jobs in UAE”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals will be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try with specific ones like “Wareawashing/ Dishwashing Jobs”. Select UAE as your desired region in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Kitchen Jobs in UAE”, “Restaurant Jobs in UAE”, “Hotel Jobs in UAE”, etc.
- Select your desired job location in the UAE. Let’s suppose Dubai, UAE.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Wait for the reply and keep checking your mailbox.
How to apply?
Nowadays, it’s very easy. you can find your desired job through online job search sources by using the method above. Here is given the link of the official website of Emirates Flight Catering Services. Submit your CV, and apply for the job. If the interviewer shortlists you, he would give you a brief phone call.