If you are from Pakistan, Dubai must be your top-rated country for employment seeking. Many Pakistanis search for Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship 2023. This country of ten million has an unemployment rate of only 3% (one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world). According to the Wikipedia, In 2013, the UAE had the fifth-largest international migrant stock in the world with 7.8 million migrants (out of a total population of 9.2 million). Migrants, particularly migrant workers, make up a majority (approximately 80%) of the resident population of the UAE, and account for 90% of its workforce.
Due to the geographical proximity and better job opportunities, mostly migrant workers are from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and the other South Asian countries. Nonetheless, this state has foreign/ migrant workers from all over the world, including the nationals of highly-developed Western countries too. According to Linkedln, People who are working in Dubai make almost 22,000 AED per month. It is equivalent to nearly 6000 USD. Job market in Dubai is very diverse and more and more International companies are extending their operations to Dubai after coronavirus pandemic.
This post sheds the light upon Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship 2023. Here are a thousands of skilled and unskilled job postings. Let’s check them in detail:
Details of Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship 2023:
- 1 Details of Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship 2023:
- 2 How can a foreigner work in Dubai?
- 3 How Can a Pakistani get a job in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship _ Requirements to get the job with visa sponsorship:
- 4 What can help me getting a visa-sponsored Job in Dubai for Pakistani:
- 5 Best In-demand Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship:
- 6 How long a foreigner can work in Dubai?
- 7 What are the average salaries in Dubai?
- 8 Benefits to work in Dubai:
- 9 Where can I find Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship?
- 10 How to find Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship?
- 11 How to apply for Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship:
Job title: Dubai Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.
Region: Dubai, UAE.
Age limit: 18-65.
Experience required: Yes, atleast one year for almost all of them.
Knowledge required: Minimum high school for unskilled and semi skilled jobs and relevant degree for skilled and highly skilled jobs.
Free Food: Depends upon the employer.
Free Transport: Yes, for most of them.
Free Medical Insurance: Yes, for most of them.
Free Accomodation: Yes, for most of them.
Expected Salary: Varies from one posting to another.
Relocation to Dubai: Yes.
Visa Sponsorship: Yes.
How can a foreigner work in Dubai?
Getting a job in Dubai can be easy or, at the same time, very challenging. In Dubai, you can’t work on the basis of temporary visa, seasonal visa, or a tourist or visit visa. You can’t apply for work permit on your own; Your employer applies for your residency visa before the Home Office on your behalf and Ministry of Labour issues you the work permit . You can’t apply for permenant residence either.
How Can a Pakistani get a job in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship _ Requirements to get the job with visa sponsorship:
To work in Dubai, foreign nationals including the Pakistanis need to have the job proof, residence visa (issued by the Home Office), and work permit (issued by the Ministry of Labour). Here are the main requirements:
- A completed/ accurately filled application form
- The applicant’s original passport and copy.
- Multiple Passport photos
- A copy of a valid company card (as a proof of employment).
- A certificate of health.
- Police clearance certificate.
- An entry/ work permit issued by the Ministry of Labor
What can help me getting a visa-sponsored Job in Dubai for Pakistani:
Here are some easy and effective tips:
- Up-to-date and professional looking CV or Resume.
- Hitting the education requirements criteria as mentioned by your employer, e.g., for Technicians/ Labourers/ Sales and Marketing Agents, etc, High School diploma is enough. For Engineering Jobs, you should have the relevant Engineering Degree.
- A minimum experience of 1-2 years boosts your employment chances, even if your employer doesn’t demand. Having more than that, lands you in a more highly-paid position.
- If you are good at communicating in basic level English and basic level Arabic, it would be a plus point in your current job, and you can search for more jobs with high chances of being hired.
- All visa-relevant documents in acceptable format.
Best In-demand Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship:
Here are all skilled and unskilled jobs best In-demand in Dubai:
Unskilled / Semi-skilled Job roles:
- Cleaners/ Janitors/ Dumpers/ Waste Management skills.
- Drivers, especially HTV Drivers and Personal Chauffeurs.
- Laundary Attendants/ Workers.
- Plumbers/ Ductman.
- Carpenters/ Wood Workers.
- AC pipe fitters.
- Healthcare Assistants, Caregivers/ Nurses, etc.
- Sales and Marketing Associates/ Agents or Retail Agents.
- Receptionists/ Front Desk Officers (Hotel and Tourism sector).
- Machine Operators.
- Construction Labourers.
- Admin Assistants.
- Office boys.
- Sales persons.
- Housekeepers/ Maids/ Nannies
- Warehouse workers.
- Factory workers.
- Waiters/ Waitresses/ Commis Chefs.
- Dishwashers/ Kitchen helpers.
- Call Center Operators.
Skilled Job roles:
- Cheif Executive Officers.
- Teachers (especially English and Maths).
- IT Specialists/ Consultants.
- Cardiologsts/ Heart Surgeons.
- Doctors/ Surgeons/ Physicians.
- Cheif Marketing Officers.
- Finance officials/ Specialist like CFO or Finance Managers.
- HR Managers.
- Cyber Security Officers/ Managers/ Team.
- Public Relations Managing Directors.
- Supply Chain Managers.
- Senior Banking Director.
- Web Developers/ Coding Specialists.
- Social Media Marketing managers.
- Site Construction Supervisors.
- Data Entry Specialists/ Data Specialists.
- Business Development Managers.
- Plant/ Farm Managers.
How long a foreigner can work in Dubai?
It depends upon what job you are doing and what are the employment conditions set by your employer. However, on average, employment contracts are of 1, 2, and 3 years, which needs to be further renewed by your employer.
What are the average salaries in Dubai?
It is a very vast question as we have to consider every kind of job available in Dubai. However, generally, we can say that salaries are attractive and high in Dubai and the whole UAE. According to Time Doctor, Dubai has a good average salary range, extending from a monthly salary of 4,810 AED (1,309.56 USD) to 99,000 AED (26,953.44 USD) per month.
Benefits to work in Dubai:
- Attractive Salary Packages. For instance, . Entry level Cleaner positions start at AED48,000 per year.
- Many employers offer free food for unskilled and semi-skilled workers like janitors or AC Technicians, Truck drivers, etc.
- Free Accomodation is also very common both among unskilled and skilled workers.
- Almost every averagely good to very well-reputed companies offer free medical insurance and transport.
- Public transport is cheap.
- You will definitely crash into your country fellow at one place or another. So, you can avail shared Accomodation at very economical prices.
- Annual Holidays.
- Paid Overtime option.
- Permenant job opportunity for hardworking and consistent applicants after continuous visa extensions.
- Even unskilled professions offer on the spot visa and on the spot flight in case of labour shortages.
- Depending upon the nature of your job and your employer, free ticket is also sometimes part of the employment contract in case of labour shortages.
- UAE Labour Law grants many rights and privileges to the foreigners.
Where can I find Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship?
Online Job Search directs you towards a thousands of jobs in Dubai. Some most famous job search websites are:
- Bayt. Com.
- Gulf Talent.com.
- Dubai careers.ae.
How to find Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship?
Register your profile on any job search portal or it’s respective app and create a complete profile. Search your desired job’s keywords in the search bar and type Dubai, UAE in the location bar to narrow down your search. Browse through the job vaccancies in Dubai and click on the job that interest you. Submit Your CV that will be delivered directly to the employer who is advertising the role. Turn on the email notifications and also keep an eye for job alert emails that inform you of the latest jobs in Dubai.
How to apply for Jobs in Dubai for Pakistani with visa sponsorship:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Visa Sponsor Jobs, and add Dubai, UAE as your desired location.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
- Click Here to Apply