Urgent Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024: Do you have a strong interest in the culinary arts and the hospitality industry? We have 5 urgent restaurant employment positions with visa sponsorship in Canada, and we are searching for exceptional individuals to join the exciting Canadian restaurant environment. This is your chance to become a part of Canada’s rich culinary environment.
Whether you’re a waiter/waitress, bartender, line cook, or dishwasher, there’s a position waiting for you. In this article, we will explore various restaurant jobs available in Canada with visa sponsorship, providing valuable information to help you kick-start your culinary journey in the land of Mapple Leaf! In this post below, we have answered every FAQ and every possible query about Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners like What Visa they need, What Education they need, Is Experience Required, How Much they can make working in Canadian Restaurants, and How to Get Restaurant Jobs in Canada as a Foreigner. So let’s get started
Details of Urgent Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 1 Details of Urgent Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 2 Job Requirements of Urgent Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 3 Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
- 4 Benefits of Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
- 5 Average Salary of Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 6 What Type of Work Permit is Needed for Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship/ How to Work in Canada’s Hospitality Industry?
- 7 Who can Apply for Restaurant Jobs in Canada for Foreigners?
- 8 How Can I Find More Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- 9 How to Apply for Urgent Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024?
- Title: Urgent Restaurant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in Canada
- Employment Type: Full-time, Part-time
- Location: Canada
- Salary Range: $2500.00 to $7500.00 per month
- Education: High School/bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
- Experience: 1-2 Years of Experience In a Related Field
Job Requirements of Urgent Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024
While job requirements like Education and Experience Level vary from one job to another, we have summed up the general requirements of Restaurant Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
- For junior job roles (Wait, Staff, Server, Kitchen Helper), you only need a High School Diploma, but for senior job roles like Line Cook, Sous Chef, etc, you need Culinary degrees or certificates.
- As Wait Staff, Dishwasher, Kitchen Helper, Bartender, Waiter, etc, you don’t need any experience, but for Skilled job roles like Chef or Manager, at least 2 years of experience is required to obtain a positive LMIA
- English proficiency is a must. For Skilled Restaurant Jobs, At least a 4 band score in IELTS is required. In French-speaking provinces like Quebec, you may be required to show French Language Proficiency Proof as well.
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift at least 10-13 kg of weight
- Should have Basic Computer Proficiency in Electronic Billing, Cash Handling Systems, Points of Sale Systems, etc
Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
- Waiter/ Waitress
- Line Cook
- Junior Chef/ Sous Chef
- Host/ Hostess
- Kitchen Helper
- Kitchen Manager
- Food and Beverage Server/ Server Assistant
- Bakery Chef
- Bakery Helper
- Pastry Chef
- Food Runner
- Restaurant Cashier
- Hospitality Manager/ Hotel Manager
- Catering Coordinator
Benefits of Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners 2024
- A variety of Restaurant Jobs in Canada come up with Visa Sponsorship
- Average Salaries in Canada are very high which allows you to access all its lifestyle luxuries like good education, good health, multicultural environment, entertainment, etc.
- Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship are the pathway to Canadian PR
- As there is a shortage of workers in Canada’s Hospitality Industry, it is easy to get an LMIA Approved Restaurant Job in Canada as a Foreigner
- A lot of Unskilled Jobs are available in Restaurants like Dishwasher, Kitchen Helper, Waiter, Bartender, etc, requiring no Education or Experience
- Mostly Food is Free on duty
Average Salary of Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024
The average restaurant salary in Canada is $38,576 per year or $19.78 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $30,016 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $54,501 per year.
What Type of Work Permit is Needed for Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship/ How to Work in Canada’s Hospitality Industry?
Once you’ve landed one of the hospitality jobs in Canada, you will likely need a work permit to come to Canada to do that job. There are several primary pathways to a Canadian work permit. The following are the best options for foreign hospitality workers:
Temporary Foreign Work Permit
To work in Canada’s hospitality sector, you can apply for a Temporary Foreign Work Permit (TFWP). A TFWP enables your Canadian employer to hire you for a hospitality job post they were unable to fill in the local labor market. To be eligible to apply, your prospective employer must
demonstrate their inability to find local workers with the required skills and experience needed to fill job vacancies.
Your employer can accomplish this demonstration by applying for and receiving a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). The TFWP has several streams catering to specific occupations and industries, among which the most suitable for hospitality workers are the Home Care Provider Stream and the High and Low Wage Worker Streams. The TFWP grants employer-specific work permits, allowing you to work for only one Canadian employer for a specified period.
Who can Apply for Restaurant Jobs in Canada for Foreigners?
Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship is open to people from all Asian, African, and Latin American countries, who usually want to work in Canada or another European country.
- The Grenadines
How Can I Find More Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
You can search online job portals, visit restaurant websites, or connect with recruitment agencies specializing in the food service industry. Networking and word-of-mouth referrals can also be effective.
How to Apply for Urgent Restaurant Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024?
Follow the link below to submit your job application. Your Cover letter and Resume should be up-to-date and convincing. Good luck!