Unskilled Jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship 2023 is a million-dollar opportunity for unskilled workers having no formal education and experience. These employees have a very limited skill set and little to no education. But, luckily, advanced countries like UK have a lot of job opportunities for them to offer after a little training like laborers, cleaners, grocery store clerks, laundry attendants, caregivers, etc.
Nonetheless, it is common to see college or even university graduates and enrolled students (national and international) performing these unskilled jobs in a part-time role to supplement their income or to earn their pocket money. It is because of the easy nature of these jobs. Besides giving you good pocket money, they can earn you a life-turning career opportunity to settle in developed and modern nations like the UK.
Unskilled Workers Jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship are different from skilled professions (not requiring much knowledge but requiring training and experience like electricians, plumbers, mechanics, and nurses) and highly skilled professions (demanding both knowledge and experience like doctors, lawyers, attorneys). Let’s get to know more details about them, e.g., what are those unskilled professions that accept foreigners on visa sponsorship, how to apply for the unskilled worker visa, what is a seasonal work visa and how to apply for it:
Details of Unskilled Jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship:
- Job Industry: Unskilled Jobs/ Labour Jobs, etc
- Region: United Kingdom
- Knowledge required: Mostly No
- Experience required: One year mostly
- Job types: Full-time, Part-time
- Free food: Depends upon the employer, but many unskilled professionals promise this
- Free Transport: Depends upon the employer
- Free Medical Insurance: Depends upon the employer.
- Free Accommodation: Mostly Yes
- Expected Salary: Varies greatly
How To Get Unskilled Jobs In the UK With Visa Sponsorship.
Here is a step-by-step guide for the process:
- First of all, you need a valid job offer from your employer. If you are hunting for a job online, the job posting you are applying for must be still active and valid in the offer.
- Apply for the job after submitting all the required documents.
- If your job application is accepted, your employer gives you a certificate of sponsorship and applies for the work permit on your behalf in the Home office.
- There are six types of work permits according to the profession/ job you are aiming. You can apply for any of these six routes to come to the UK as a temporary worker after fulfilling the rules and requirements for them.
How many types of Temporary Work Visas are there?
There are six types of Temporary work visas that fall under the Tier 5 visa category. Only the creative Worker Visa is for skilled professionals (artists, filmmakers, dancers, fine arts professionals). All other visas in this category hire unskilled workers.
- Charity Worker Visa.
- Creative Worker Visa.
- Religious Worker Visa.
- International Agreement Worker Visa.
- Government Authorized Exchange Worker Visa.
- Seasonal Worker Visa.
- Click here to know everything about all types of UK Work Visas.
Which visa type is required for unskilled jobs in the UK?
All the UK visas for immigrants are divided among five categories (Tier1-Tier5). Unskilled workers are eligible for Tier 3 visas. Every type of unskilled work falls under Tier 3. This visa is granted on the basis of temporary labour shortages in any industry. It is the new counterpart of the Seasonal Agricultural Workers Scheme and Sectors Based Scheme.
Requirements of Tier 3 visa/ Unskilled Worker Visa in the UK
As per UK’s immigration laws, the following are the main requirements:
- Your employer must be offering you at least £25,600. In case of emergency vacancies, any offer below this accepted standard can be accepted.
- The unskilled worker must have his/ her certificate of employment from the overseas employer.
- The unskilled worker must score the required number of points in an assessment test (which is based upon the factors like age, qualifications, work experience, and fluency in English Language) to get eligible for the visa, as UK uses a points-based immigration system.
- You must undergo a TB test if you belong to Pakistan, Zimbabwe, India, Iraq, Indonesia, etc. Click here to see the list of all countries
Benefits of Unskilled Jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship:
- You don’t need any education.
- You dont need any experience.
- There is no financial requirements of unskilled or Tier 3 visa as it is for Tier 1 and 2 (highly skilled and skilled professions). For example, a Skilled Worker Visa needs at least £1270 and a Seasonal Work visa also needs at least ££1270.
- You would get same employment and social benefits as your employer will offer to his/ her skilled staff.
- This visa tier doesn’t have English Language requirements (No IELTS).
- If your employer is satisfied with your consistent and ambitious performance, he may grant you a permanent job, which will be the biggest justifying point for a visa extension application or to apply for the ILR.
Cons of Unskilled Jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship:
- This visa only has 12 months duration.
- You cant bring your family or spouse into the country.
- Tier 3 visa is currently on hold by the UK’s government.
Most common unskilled jobs/ professions in the UK with visa sponsorship:
- Cleaners/ Janitors.
- Private Chauffers.
- Drivers like courier delivery drivers, food delivery drivers, and freight delivery drivers.
- HTV or any heavy Duty Vehicle drivers like truck drivers.
- Caregivers/ Nurses/ Healthcare Assistants.
- Construction Labourers.
- Farm workers (Vegetables, Fruits, Diary).
- Security guards/ bouncers.
- Sales Associates/ Representatives.
- Unskilled Technicians/ Machine Operators.
- Factory workers.
- Social care workers/ Childcare workers.
- Housekeepers or Domestic Assistants.
- Elderly, Disability Care workers.
- Support Workers/ Support Work Assistants.
- Nursery Assistants.
- Warehouse workers.
- Receptionists/ Front Desk officers, especially in hotels.
- Carpenter, Wood Workers, or Joiner.
- Unskilled Production Operatives.
Highest paying Unskilled Jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship:
These are the highest-paying unskilled jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship:
- Personal Chauffer ( with an average salary of 46,500).
- Fire Fighters (with an average salary of£35,332).
- Plumbers (with an average salary of £31,707).
- Train drivers (with an average salary of £30,000).
- Mining Construction Workers (with an average salary of £42,757).
- Courier drivers (with an average salary of £36,936).
- Bouncers (with an average salary of £42, 881per year).
- Nuclear Technicians (with an average salary of £30,500).
- Household Managers (with an average salary of £32,500).
- Police Constables (with an average salary of £30, 250).
How to Apply?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Unskilled Jobs in the UK/ Jobs in the UK without a degree” in the search bar and choose the location,e.g., London, UK.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More Visa-sponsored Jobs in UK:
Click here for more Visa-sponsored jobs: