Uber Driving, without a pinch of doubt, is promising and earns you more than many other skilled/ unskilled 9-5 job roles. Taxi Driving (or Driving overall) is one of the best careers/ job titles in Germany for people associated with unskilled or Labor Work. According to European job days.eu, other than taxi driving, Heavy vehicles, Truck, and Lorry drivers are among the top ten most demanded professions in Germany for International Applicants 2023. Another driving-associate job role in the list of top ten demanded professions is that of Freight handlers/ Dispatchers/ Delivery drivers.
According to Ctsi-global.com, Europe has long been facing a shortage of truck drivers, but the pandemic has dragged these shortage figures to crisis levels. As a result, all supply chains across Europe (local and continental level) are curtailed due to delayed shipments and less than before overland transport capacity.
These all facts and figures show the job potential for Uber Drivers in Germany. That’s why it is advertising many useful driving job vacancies (HTV drivers, Truck drivers, Delivery drivers, Food delivery drivers, Personal drivers, Taxi Drivers, Uber Drivers, and Chauffeurs) through globally active Overseas Employment Promoter Corporations, especially in under-developed African and Asian countries where exists a huge potential labor force on economical rates.
This post has brought forward one such opportunity for a foreign applicant like you! Uber Drivers Jobs in Germany (2023) for International Applicants are a golden opportunity for those who are not so educated and want to settle in European countries. Luckily, there are many perks and benefits in lieu of very formal and few job requirements. Let’s dig deeper:
Details of Uber Driver Jobs in Germany for International Applicants 2023:
- 1 Details of Uber Driver Jobs in Germany for International Applicants 2023:
- 2 Requirements of Uber Driving Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 3 Benefits of Uber Driving Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- 4 Average Salary of an Uber Driver in Germany / Is this job or company paying you fairly?
- 5 Highest demanded professions in Germany /Jobs have the highest number of visa sponsorships for foreigners.
- 6 Why Uber Driving in Germany?
- 7 How to Search for More Driving Jobs in Germany 2023 for International Applicants?
- Job title: Uber Driver
- Location: Germany.
- Age Limit: 20-50 years.
- Minimum knowledge: Not required
- Minimum experience: 02 years
- Salary Package: 400 USD+ Bonus+ Commission.
- Number of hiring: 25 M (Generally)
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Free food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free transportation: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Duty: 8 hours a day for 5 days a week.
Requirements of Uber Driving Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
As per the online job ad, here are some of the main job requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Taxi Driving or Light Vehicle Driving (like Delivery Driver, Parcel Handler). HTV (Heavy Vehicles) experience is also acceptable
- A valid (unexpired) GCC or your national driving license license
- Must read, write, and speak Basic level English. Basic level proficiency in Spoken German (B1 or C1 Level) would help you to cope well with this job and find more jobs.
- All visa documents are as mentioned by the company.
Benefits of Uber Driving Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
- No minimum education requirement_ from Primary to master can apply.
- Pathway to permanent employment opportunity for suitable candidates.
- Permanent residence opportunity in Europe.
- No contract.
- Free food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transport.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- No interview fees.
- All rights and privileges as mentioned in the EU Labour Law.
Average Salary of an Uber Driver in Germany / Is this job or company paying you fairly?
Average salary figures mainly depend on experience. However, according to Forbes Magazine, Monthly Salaries of Uber Drivers in Germany average around €550 per month. Salaries range from €850 (lowest) to € 1170 (highest).
Highest demanded professions in Germany /Jobs have the highest number of visa sponsorships for foreigners.
According to the top-ranked web results based on the latest research, accurate statistics from German National Employment Agency, and wide-range data collected from many employers across the country, these are the professions having many employment opportunities or maximum absorption rates for locals as well as the highest number of visa sponsorships for foreigners:
- Manufacturing Labour.
- Shop keepers.
- Freight/Cargo/ Parcel handlers.
- Heavy vehicle/ Truck/ Lorry drivers.
- Security guards.
- Car, Taxi, and Van drivers.
- Stock clerks.
- Construction Labourer.
- Metal workers, erectors, and structural-metal preparers.
- Sales Assistants.
- Customer Service Representatives.
- Machinery operators.
- Factory workers.
- Carpenters/ Masons/ Steel Fixers/ Plumbers/ Electricians.
- Workers in the readymade garments industry.
- Packing workers in factories for solid and semisolid products.
- Civil Engineering and Construction Workers for roads, dams, and bridge maintenance.
- Shop Assistants.
- Household builders like wall and floor tiling, and wall lining.
Why Uber Driving in Germany?
The most obvious reason is Driving is among the top ten most demanded professions in Romania, and Taxi or Uber Driving is the easiest, least formalized, and highest-paying driving job role. Other reasons include:
- The largest network of active riders.
- You set your own schedule; you are your own boss.
- There are both options for self-employment and employment with an organization.
- You can make money on your own terms i.e. when demand is above normal, your earnings are above normal!
- Uber Drivers are everywhere. You can find a job anywhere anytime.
- Uber app is marvelous. You get a turn-by-turn directions guide, 24/7 chat support, and a guide to making more money.
- You can start work just after simple signup on their website or app.
How to Search for More Driving Jobs in Germany 2023 for International Applicants?
Online job-searching websites and online newspapers are the prime sources to find Uber Driver Jobs in Germany for International Applicants. By creating an account and turning on the job alert notifications in any of those job search portals, you regularly get a notification message in your inbox for all the vacancies available in your desired job role and in your desired location. Moreover, you can select the related job roles and keep yourself updated about their upcoming vacancies as well. LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor are some of the most famous job sources in Germany and other European countries. Here are some useful tips to find more Uber Driver/ Drivers Jobs in Germany:
- Google “Famous job search portals in Germany “Job searching websites in Germany/ the EU” or “Jobs in Germany /the EU ”.All the popular, reliable, and responsive job search portals would be displayed in front of you.
- Create an account.
- Select your desired jobs (you can select 3-5 at the time depending on the job site).
- Turn on the notification alerts (for further use).
- Type your keywords for the job search in the search bar.
- First, try specific ones like ” Uber Driver Jobs with visa sponsorship ” or “Taxi Driver jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, “, Driver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, Select Germany or it’s any major city in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- If you get a few results or not-so-relevant ones, try general search words like “Driving Jobs in Germany / EU for foreigners ”, ”HTV Driving Jobs in Germany for foreigners”, and “ Truck / Lorry driving jobs in Germany for foreigners.”
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit the CV and all the required documents.
- Click on the apply button.
- Wait for the reply mail