Truck Dispatcher Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship 2023: Logistics/ freight transport/ courier delivery is the most common profession/ unskilled job role for people having little to no education in the UK, USA, Canada, UAE, etc. Truck Dispatcher Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship (2023) is a life-turning career opportunity for uneducated/low-educated people who don’t have a degree but have driving like magnificent skills in their hands.
On all international job search portals, one can witness delivery driving jobs in unskilled jobs for the foreigner category of all countries. So, one should not waste this golden chance. No high education or experience is required. You only should have the driving license of your home country and should know how to operate Google Maps. Every business seeks self-motivated individuals with strong driving and customer skills to fill the job of Truck Dispatcher. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. Job is Permanent or Full-time. The applicant is required to perform the morning shift. Let’s get deeper into the details:
Details of Truck Dispatcher Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Truck Dispatcher Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Truck Dispatcher Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Truck Dispatcher Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- 4 Job Obligations/ Responsibilities of a Truck Dispatcher:
- 5 Average Salary of a Truck Dispatcher in the USA:
- 6 How to Apply for Truck Dispatcher Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship?
- Job title: Truck Dispatcher.
- Location: USA
- Age limit: 21 onwards.
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Salary Package: $ 30 per hour.
- Working hours: 35 hours per week.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: 2 years
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Medical: Yes
- Number of hiring: 2 M/F
- Job type: Contract basis.
Requirements of Truck Dispatcher Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- Higher secondary school certification is a must.
- The ideal candidate will have between one and seven months of experience in the relevant field.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- Candidate must go through a health checkup before immigration.
- The candidate must be able to work legally in USA, and he must meet all immigration requirements to get eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Candidate should be eligible to apply for the Employment-related Green Card.
Benefits of Truck Dispatcher Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- Free Food by the company.
- Free Accommodation on demand.
- Free Medical Insurance for your entire employment period.
- Free Transport.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Annual Holidays and additional leaves like sick leave, maternity leave, etc.
- Paid overtime and alternative shifts option.
Job Obligations/ Responsibilities of a Truck Dispatcher:
- Truck Drivers are in charge of picking up and delivering goods in a timely manner/ according to the fixed schedule, so they have to carve up that schedule and coordinate all activities according to that schedule.
- They are the ones who receive customer calls about truck pickups and delivery operations (logistics operations). So, they instruct their fleets to arrange courier dispatch services as demanded by customers.
- They communicate with customers to sought out any shipment handling requests.
- A truck dispatcher is aware of multiple routes/ all possible routes/ shortest routes possible of shipments. He had to guide drivers about them.
- He lets customers know all the freight details and determines procedures for customer queries.
- The candidate must maintain all work records of vehicle operation.
- The candidate must be adept with all computer-assisted and software- assisted on-board communications technology and dispatching equipment.
- The truck dispatcher communicates all traffic issues and other issues along the way to his drivers.
Average Salary of a Truck Dispatcher in the USA:
The average Salary of a Truck Dispatcher depends upon many factors like the candidate’s profile, work experience, the U.S. State he is working in, his seniority levels, etc. However, according to the database compiled after surveying major The average dispatcher salary in the USA is $45,791 per year or $23.48 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $37,050 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $60,388 per year.
How to Apply for Truck Dispatcher Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Dispatcher Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship / for foreigners”, “Truck Dispatcher Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship / for foreigners”, “Logistics operation jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship”, “Road freight jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship”, “Shipment industry jobs in USA for foreigners”, etc.
- Select the U.S. State and city in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.