You are not educated enough but still want to go abroad for employment? Driver Job is the best option for you. Tralla driver jo in Saudi Arabia 2023 is a golden career opportunity for jobseeking youth in under-developed countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and African countries. Saudi Arabia mostly bestows contract-based jobs. However, seeing your performance, the contract can be extended and can eventually lead you toward permanent employment.
Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia are famous job roles like Delivery Driver Jobs, Heavy vehicles drivers’, Truck drivers, Personal drivers, and Chauffers, etc. Mostly these jobs offer you visa sponsorship. If they don’t, visa application conditions are very easy. First, you have to apply for the job; the visa process comes later. Tralla/ Heavy vehicle driver jobs are available in all major Saudi cities. You can navigate through the jobs with respect to industry, location, salary, and experience. In this post, you can know all the details of Tralla driver jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 with the link to apply online in the bottom-most section. So, let’s get started:
- Job title: Tralla driver
- Region: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Visa Sponsorship: No
- Minimum knowledge: Not required
- Minimum experience: 2 years
- Free food: No
- Free Accomodation: Yes
- Job newspapers: Express Jobs
- Hiring agency: Vinhar Pvt.Limited
- Salary Package: 1500 Riyal + 200 (Bonus).
- Agency status: Approved and Permitted by Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment.
- Mode of hiring: Test interview.
- Job type: Contract basis.
- Contract duration: 2 years.
- Duty timing: 8 hours+ overtime.
- Free Medical: Yes.
- Free Transport: Yes.
- 1. Good and consistent performance can extend your stay (Iqamah) and can eventually lead you toward permanent residence and employment.
- 2. Free Accommodation.
- 3. Anyone from Middle to master can apply.
- 4. Food is not expensive in Saudi Arabia.
- 5. Medical expenses are covered by the company.
- 6. Free transportation by the company.
- 7. Any job in Aramco is a promising career.
- 8. Fresh license holders can also apply for the job.
- 9. All rights and privileges as per Saudi Labour Law.
As an unskilled job role, you don’t need to have much knowledge or high experience. Another skill requirement is also not high. The following are the main job requirements:
- Driving license (Heavy vehicle).
- 2 years of job experience.
- A good grip on Basic English and Arabic.
- All documents are needed for the visa (as the agency tells you).
Where can I find other Visa-sponsored driving jobs in Saudi Arabia?
There are many online, authentic job search portals that advertise authentic, visa-sponsored driving job roles. You can find all categories of driving jobs from⁸ family drivers to Heavy Loader Truck drivers. Here are some of the most famous job-searching websites:
- 2. Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment.
- 8. Careerjet.com.sa
- 11.Glassdoor com.
It is highly recommended to make your account/profile on one of these portals and turn the notifications on. This way, you can get the job alerts as soon as any job related to your preference is advertised over the portal. You can see more job ads, everytime you log in. To apply for your desired job, there are three easy steps:
a) Log in.
b) Click on the job ad.
c) Submit your CV.
d)Wait for the response and keep checking your emails.
How to apply?
Finding any job in Saudi Arabia is very easy through online job search portals /websites and E-newspapers like the link given below:
Other Visa-sponsored jobs in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia offers many skilled and unskilled job roles throughout the year. If you are an educated person (especially an Engineer, Technician, Business, and Finance Specialist, or IT specialist) sky is the limit for you!