They are a global group dedicated to eliminating parasite illness. They collaborate closely with countries suffering from an outbreak to help rid the world of preventable diseases. Their goal is to help people lead disease-free, happy lives.
Their goal is to create globally accessible, resilient systems that promote health and well-being. They are successful in this endeavour because they collaborate across a wide range of fields and nations to implement health activities that have a positive and long-lasting effect.
- Position at CHM, Hybrid / London Office, Level 1 (£27,886 – £32,378)
- Ending on July 6, 2023
- Full-time position with a permanent contract.
- Type of Listings
- Charity, International Health, Public Health, and Health Care Administration Jobs
- Expertise in the field (but not management)
- Accessibility from afar
- Job DescriptionJob Descriptions at the Firm
- The salary for a Level 1 Technical Officer is between £27,886 and £32,378 per year.
- Full-time (35 hours per week), permanent position reporting to the Technical Director.
- Place of Business: Hybrid; London
- Actions Taken
Examples of what they do:
- Help in getting rid of diseases based on evidence.
- Improvements in health across all sectors
Establishing Mutually Beneficial Alliances
Schistosomiasis and other soil-transmitted helminthiases (intestinal worms) are a top priority for them. Some of the world’s most disadvantaged communities have endemic infections of these parasitic worms, which can have devastating effects on human health.
Help create engaging outputs (presentations, reports, papers, etc.) to showcase the organization’s successes in a variety of settings (websites, peer-reviewed journals, gatherings, etc.). in order to spread the word about how helpful their technical support has been,
Procure all that is needed to keep the organization running smoothly, including supplies for foreign programs and surveys.
How to Apply for a Technical Officer job in Hybrid London Office?
You may learn more about the position and submit your application by clicking the “apply” option on the job board (you may need to scroll down to see it).
Applicants must be legally able to work in the United Kingdom; proof of eligibility will be sought prior to and during the interview process.
Please no Companies
Date of expiration: July 6, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
Date(s) of Interview: Week of July 31, 2023