Supermarket General Workers Jobs in Malaysia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2023 Vacancies are open for Pakistani people through their national newspapers and online job search portals. Malaysia also advertises its general labour vacancies in other under-developed Asian and African countries like India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Ghana, etc. Malaysia welcomes foreigners for all types of labour jobs_skilled,semi-skilled and unskilled.
The Malaysian Statistics Department has recorded 2.1 million foreigners working in Malaysia up to June 2022. A 2017 World Bank report estimated the total number of foreign workers in Malaysia to be in the range of 2.96 million- 3.26 million (Source: open knowledge.worldbank.org). In 2021, this official number stood at 1.1 million, which made up 7 per cent of the total Malaysian workforce, which further boosted up till June 2022 (Source: the edge markets.com). These statistics show how much the Malaysian economy relies on international workers.
The conditions to apply for Supermarket General Workers Jobs in Malaysia with Visa Sponsorship are very easy because it is not a skilled/ educated job role having many requirements. Visa application conditions are also quite straightforward. In this post, we have published all the necessary job details of General Labour Jobs in Malaysia with job requirements, how to apply guidelines, how to search for such jobs, etc. Another helpful feature of this post is its “Click here to apply” icon, which allows you to navigate through thousands of Supermarket worker jobs in Malaysia. You select your desired job, Submit the CV, and then wait for the response. Let’s get started:
- Job title: Supermarket General Worker
- Region: Malaysia
- Job type: Temporary/ Contract basis
- Job timing: 8 hours
- Contract duration: 3 years
- Shift time: Day shift
- Advertising Newspaper: Express Jobs
- Basic Salary: RM 1500
- Knowledge required: No. Middle to Master can apply
- Experience required: Will be preferred
- Hiring Organization: First Step Man Power Services
- No.of Persons: 41 M/F
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical Coverage by Company: Yes
- Free transportation: Yes
- Health insurance: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Pathway to permanent residence in a developed country like Malaysia. Although the job is on a contract basis, your good performance can extend your visa. Eventually, leading you towards permanent employment and residence.
- No education is required; even a Middle pass can apply.
- All medical expenses are covered by the company.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free transport.
- Experience is not compulsory.
- Without visa sponsorship, the work visa application method is not difficult.
- Paid overtime and vacations.
- Experience is the main factor that would attract your employer or would increase your chances of getting shortlisted. Even six months of experience would be enough.
- Some hiring agencies may demand Matric level education as a must.
- Business level English and Malay.
- Visa documents as demanded by the agency.
Average Salary of a General Worker in Malaysia
The average Salary of a general worker in Malaysia depends on many factors like location, industry, and job position. However, according to the Economic Research Institute, The average pay for a General Worker is MYR 36,591 a year and MYR 18 an hour in Malaysia.
Age limit for Supermarket General workers Jobs in Malaysia
The minimum age for both Malaysian and foreign workers is 18 years. However, the maximum age for Malaysian workers is 58 years and for foreign workers are 50 years.
What is the highest level of education for a Supermarket General Workers Jobs?
According to the Economic Research Institute, the highest level of education for a supermarket worker is secondary level education (lesser than a higher secondary level certificate).
Can I work as a Supermarket General Worker if I don’t know Malay?
Your job opportunities spike up if you know the Malay language, especially for educated job roles. However, for Labour Jobs and General worker jobs, knowing basic English would be enough. As a useful tip, you should know basic conversation in Malay too as you may need it anywhere.
How to Search for a Job?
The biggest benefit of online job search portals is that you can browse through everything-job location, job industry, job salary, and job position. This way, you can rank the job postings according to your preference. The other huge benefit is that you create your CV and cover letter just once_ you can apply to multiple job postings with that one saved information. To search for Supermarket General Worker Jobs in Malaysia, try these useful tips:
- You can try both general and specific keywords. For instance, first, use Google as the search engine and directly type: “Supermarket workers jobs in Malaysia for foreigners”, or “General Labour jobs in Supermarkets Malaysia.” “Supermarket General Labour jobs in Malaysia for foreigners.”
- If specific or narrow keywords give you a few results, go for the general ones. Like, as “General Labour jobs in Malaysia with Visa Sponsorship”, “Supermarket Jobs in Malaysia with Visa Sponsorship”, and “General Worker Jobs in Malaysia with Visa Sponsorship.”
- You can run your search in top-ranked job portals like Indeed, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor. Type your keywords in their search bars respectively.
- You can also sort the job ads according to the location. Beneath the search bar, there is a location bar. By entering the first two letters of the city’s name, you would be served with suggestions. Choose your desired selection and click on the search button.
- Choose your desired job posting, and submit the CV and related documents.
- Wait for the response mail.
How to Apply?
Any online newspaper or job search section thereof, online job search portals and websites can get the job done.
Other Visa-sponsored Jobs in Malaysia
Apart fron general labour jobs, there are plenty of job roles for semi-skilled workers and educated people: