Visa Sponsored Sales Coordinator Jobs In Saudi Arabia 2024 with Visa Sponsorship: these are for salespersons who belong to developing Asian and African nations, and they are not paid in accordance with their service. As these countries have traditional hierarchical occupational structures, blue-collar and Pink-Collar jobs like salesmen/ women are not appreciated.
Saudi Arabia, being one of the Gulf leaders, is a hub of employment for foreign workers. According to Boundless, The migrant workforce in Saudi Arabia is estimated at 2 million, making up nearly 95% of the labor force in a country of just 3 million people. One can easily infer from these mighty figures that the country has potential for every kind of worker. Saudi Arabia and Gulf Countries have some work visa rules like the EU: You either apply for the work visa on your own to start your job hunt there, or you should have a certificate of sponsorship from your employer, who then apply for your work permit before the Ministry of Labor.
Many Saudi-based employers have offered visa sponsorship to foreign salesmen through internationally active Overseas Recruitment agencies that send potential and deserving workforce from needy Asian and African countries having high unemployment rates. There is no better option to settle and work in a country having strict settlement rules like Saudi Arabia than a visa sponsor. However, you must meet the employer’s requirements as well as the working visa requirements, which we have discussed in detail in this post. So, for more information, please see the full post below.
Details of Sales Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia with visa sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Sales Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia with visa sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Sales Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia with visa sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of a Sales Coordinator Job in Saudi Arabia with visa sponsorship:
- 4 Average Salary of a Sales Coordinator in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 5 How to Apply for Salesperson jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Sales Coordinator
- Job country: Saudi Arabia.
- Age limit: 18-above
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Free Food: No
- Free Accommodation: No
- Free Transportation: No
- Health Insurance: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Expected Salary: 2500-5000 SAR.
Requirements of Sales Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia with visa sponsorship:
Job requirements may vary according to the employer’s need, workplace or work settings, job position, the goods/ services you have to sale, etc. However, as per the job ad, the following are the employer’s as well as visa requirements:
- A valid work visa/ permit is either incurred on your own or on behalf of your employer.
- A valid and active job offer.
- A valid Passport.
- Depending upon the job position and industry you are working as a sales coordinator in (for instance, the sales coordinator role in a retail store or supermarket differs drastically from the sales coordinator in Real Estate or IT company), you need different education levels corresponding to your job needs. For example, some sales job positions only require a high school education, while others need a Bachelor’s degree.
- Many sales coordinator job positions (especially in the services sector like IT, Real Estate, or web services consultancy ) require at least one to two years of experience. You may also be asked to reproduce the proof of previous experience.
- All essential work visa documents like health certificates, and police clearance certificates.
- You should be proficient in English Language Communication. However, your workplace may/ may not use English as an employment language. So, fluency in basic Arabic is also a must.
Benefits of a Sales Coordinator Job in Saudi Arabia with visa sponsorship:
- A considerable size of job positions doesn’t require much education.
- Permanent job position for the right and deserving candidates.
- Health Insurance and other healthcare benefits.
- Paid vacations/ time off.
- Retirement saving plans.
- Workplace training/ education/ assistance programs.
- Flexible work schedules. You can choose and change the shift as per your choice and circumstances.
- Various employee discount offers.
- Tuition reimbursement/ refund after the assistance or training program finishes.
- Some employers also offer free accommodation/ help in choosing accommodation.
- Free Food is also a common workplace amenity for some employers, especially in offices.
Average Salary of a Sales Coordinator in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
The average salary for a sales coordinator job in Saudi Arabia varies according to the industry you are working in, job position, level of experience and education, and other factors like gender. However, According to Payscale, the average monthly salary for a sales coordinator in Saudi Arabia is SAR 5000.
How to Apply for Salesperson jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Salesperson Jobs in Saudi Arabia with visa sponsorship”, “Salesman Jobs in Saudi Arabia with visa sponsorship”, or “Salesman Jobs in Saudi Arabia with visa sponsorship” in the search bar, and choose the location e.g., Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.