Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire NFP People, on behalf of World Vision, is the employer.
Depending on qualifications, the annual salary might range from £12,375 to £21,255 full-time.
- Deadline: July 13, 2023
- Hours Part-Time Contract Permanent
- Job Openings Listing Type Advice/Guidance/Children/International/Charity/Volunteer/Community/Faith-based/International/Community/Faith-based/
- Work Type: Experienced (non-manager), in the Administrative Field
- There is no remote control.
- We need a Sponsor Visits Officer to oversee a specialized program that makes it easy for donors to travel to meet their sponsored kid.
- Salary: about £12,375 (FTE £21,255) per year, depending on experience, with a wide variety of benefits
- The deadline to apply is July 13, 2023, however, if a suitable individual is found before then, we may conduct interviews and pull the ad.
The Job Description:
An experienced, professional receptionist is needed to greet and assist UK employees, visitors, and callers in the mornings and during employees’ absences at our Milton Keynes location. The duties of this position are wide-ranging, as they encompass both customer service and office administration.
Candidates must be open to working within a Christian context and sensitive to Christianity in its many cultural and denominational manifestations.
- Although it is not required, having Switchboard experience is helpful, and we will provide full training.
- If you have the drive, expertise, and potential we’re seeking, you’ll probably:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal abilities; this will allow you to represent World Vision to our various visitors and callers.
- Take pleasure in working in a busy reception area, are adept at juggling multiple tasks at once, and remain cool under pressure.
- Learn to use Microsoft Office to your full potential.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently is a must.
- Care deeply about using your expertise to improve the lives of disadvantaged kids and actively seek out opportunities to do so.
How to Apply for a Receptionist job in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire?
Job offer is contingent on passing a criminal records check and other relevant background checks.
As a member of the Misconduct Disclosure Scheme (MDS), we will inquire with your prior employers about your character and behavior. You will be asked to fill out what is called a “Statement of Conduct.”
Applicants without legal authorization to work in the UK will be immediately disqualified.
In addition to the terms “front of house” and “front desk receptionist,” you might also have worked under the titles “front office coordinator,” “front desk,” “front of house team member,” “reception administrator,” “head receptionist,” etc.