Unlimited Health is a nonprofit with a global focus on combating parasite illness. In order to eradicate these preventable illnesses, we collaborate closely with afflicted countries, sharing evidence and knowledge with them. Our mission is to help everyone enjoy full, disease-free lives.
Our goal is to create healthy, sustainable systems so that people everywhere can thrive.We are able to do this by coordinating efforts across industries and countries to implement sustainable health initiatives.
Our duties consist of:
- The elimination of diseases with the help of evidence
- Improvements in health across all sectors
- Cooperation and relationship building
The eradication of schistosomiasis and other soil-transmitted helminthiases (intestinal worms) is our primary area of concentration. Some of the world’s most disadvantaged communities have endemic infections of these parasitic worms, which can have devastating effects on human health.
- Hybrid/London Office Employer: UNLIMIT HEALTH Salary: £51,751 p.a. (Level 4)
- The deadline is June 22nd, 2023.
- Hours Part-Time Contract Permanent
- Form of Listing
- Charity, advice, advocacy, international health, allied health, social care, policy and research, academic and support services, health care jobs
- Work purpose
- Staffing and education
- Positional Administration
Choosing to Work Part-Time from Home
- Senior Human Resource Advisor
- Compensation: £51,751 per year on average (Level 4)
- Finance and Operations Directorate Reporting Structure
- Work Schedule: Regular Part-Time (0.6 FTE) for the foreseeable future.
- Place of Business: Hybrid; London
Our team of 30 people is expanding, and we need the help of an experienced Senior HR Advisor to manage our hybrid and remote employees. This employment is part-time and can be worked around the candidate’s schedule. The Senior HR Advisor at Unlimit Health will be tasked with advising the SLT and staff on all things human resources-related.
How to Apply for a Programs Delivery Officer job in London?
The deadline is Thursday, June 22, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
Date of Interview: June 29, 2023
Please hit the apply button if you’re interested in learning more. If you’re interested in applying for this position, click the link below to be taken to our website.
- Serve as a resource for the SLT and staff on matters of HR strategy, policy, and practice.
- Make sure that employees who are hybrids, or who work remotely or from home, are in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Improve Unlimit Health’s yearly review process and performance management systems, as well as create new HR rules and procedures.
- Fairly and consistently administer disciplinary and grievance processes in accordance with Unlimited Health’s values.
- Consistent with previous efforts with Investors in People, design and implement employee engagement methods to boost satisfaction and retention.
- Help and instruct line managers in all aspects of the hiring process, from putting up ads to conducting interviews.