Poultry Farm Workers in Poland with Visa Sponsorship: In recent years, Poland is slowly been transforming into the ”Poultry Hub.” According to the Poultry World, In 2022, Poland produced nearly 3 million tonnes of poultry, which is 8.2% up compared with the previous year. More than half of that quantity was exported! The country is upgrading its production levels every year. Keeping in view this giant production scale, Poland needs new workers every year. As the local workforce can’t meet the demand, there are many employers who are willing to offer a Visa Sponsorship for this job and unmatched benefits. Read this article below to reveal these benefits and know everything about Poultry Farm Workers in Poland with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Poultry Farm Workers Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Poultry Farm Workers Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Poultry Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Poultry Farm Workers Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Job Description of a Poultry Farm Worker:
- 5 How to Apply for Poultry Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job Title: Poultry Farm Worker.
- Job Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Knowledge required: Very Basic
- Job Schedule: 50-60 hours over six days per week.
- Experience required: Not high
- Expected Salary: 4000-4500 PLN ($ 900-950).
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Poultry Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship:
- Previous Experience is valued but not essential
2. Be fit and healthy (be able to work on your feet all day)
3. Not afraid to get your hands dirty
Benefits of Poultry Farm Workers Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Uniform.
- Health Insurance.
Job Description of a Poultry Farm Worker:
- Coordinating, assigning, and supervising all the general farm activities.
- Feeding chicken/ supervising their feeding routine.
- Checking flock health and overall birds’ condition. Contacting vet or any other animal sciences expert if necessary.
- Handling and tending farm chickens well.
- Collecting, washing, and storing the eggs properly. They also have to oversee the hatch-off-taking process.
- Removing the dead flock.
- Inspecting enclosures i.e. if workers are cleaning and repairing sheds, barns, and fences.
- Overseeing the ventilation and water channels.
- Supervising chicken vaccination and medications.
- Supervising all supply/ dealing activities,e.g., selling eggs to wholesale or retail distributors, and selling dressed carcasses to their corresponding buyers (chicken meat sellers).
- Maintain quality control and financial and production records of harvesting.
How to Apply for Poultry Farm Worker Jobs in Poland with Visa Sponsorship?
Candidates can apply by filling out a simple form at Schengen. Work