Chef Jobs in Australia for Upmarket Restaurant with Visa Sponsorship: Prego Restaurant is one of the most affluent/ expensive/ upmarket restaurants in Floreat, Perth. The Restaurant is looking for experienced chefs/ apprentice or assistant chefs/ and kitchen hands or assistants. The first job requires experience, but the second and third one does not require any special experience. We will discuss all these opportunities one by one. The successful applicant should be an outstanding team player, helpful, reliable, and has the skill set and experience. Basic Salary start at $60k-80k, which will increase with experience. Read on below to find more about Chef Jobs in Australia for Upmarket Restaurants with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Chef Jobs in Australia for Upmarket Restaurant with Visa Sponsorship.
- 1 Details of Chef Jobs in Australia for Upmarket Restaurant with Visa Sponsorship.
- 2 Requirements of Chef Jobs in Australia for Upmarket Restaurant with Visa Sponsorship.
- 3 Employer’s Questionnaire for Chef Jobs in Prego Restaurant:
- 4 Benefits of Chef Jobs in Prego Restaurant:
- 5 Job Description of a Chef:
- 6 How to Apply for Chef Jobs in Australia for Upmarket Restaurant with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job Title: Chef/ Cook/ Chef De Partie
- Job Location: Floreat, Perth, WA
- Employer’s name: Prego Restaurant
- Expected Salary: AUD 60,000-80,000
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Experienced required: 2 years
Requirements of Chef Jobs in Australia for Upmarket Restaurant with Visa Sponsorship.
- Legally entitled to work in Australia.
- Having at least 3-5 years of experience working as a Chef/ Cook/ Chef De Partie.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Flexible with changing work hours when required.
- Answering Employer’s Questionnaire.
- Great Time Management skills.
Employer’s Questionnaire for Chef Jobs in Prego Restaurant:
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of experience do you have as a chef?
- Have you worked in a role that requires well-developed knife skills?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Benefits of Chef Jobs in Prego Restaurant:
- Competent Salary.
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Medical Insurance.
- Super Scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
Job Description of a Chef:
- Maintains food handling and sanitation standards.
- Performs all duties of Culinary and related kitchen area employees in high-demand times.
- Oversees production and preparation of culinary items.
- Ensures employees keep their work areas clean and sanitary.
- Works with Restaurant and Banquet departments to coordinate service and timing of events and meals.
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Communicates areas in need of attention to staff and follows up to ensure follow-through.
- Leads shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Supervises daily shift operations.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Ensures completion of assigned duties.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, giving feedback as needed.
- Handles employee questions and concerns.
- Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
- Participates in an ongoing employee recognition program.
- Conducts training when appropriate.
- Monitors employees’ progress toward meeting performance expectations.
- Participates in department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Supports and assists with new menus, concepts, and promotions for the Restaurant outlets and Banquets.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from the supervisor as necessary.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Reports malfunctions in department equipment.
- Purchases appropriate supplies and manages food and supply inventories according to budget.
- Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings.
How to Apply for Chef Jobs in Australia for Upmarket Restaurant with Visa Sponsorship?
- Before going to online job search portals to find Chef Jobs in Australia for Upmarket Restaurants with Visa Sponsorship Jobs and reaching potential employers, you should try to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to follow the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information asked for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type ” Chef Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Chef De Partie Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Cook Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, or” Restaurant Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select Perth or all of Australia in the location bar right beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information asked.
- Keep checking the mail for the response.