Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK 2023 for Foreigners: Here comes another amazing and life-changing career opportunity for you i.e. Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK 2023 for Foreigners. London is not only the biggest and most vibrant city in the UK but also the most preferred UK city for migration. As the biggest city, it comes with the most number of job opportunities in every skilled/ unskilled profession. Chef in every position is one of the highest rewards for semiskilled/ unskilled professions. As pizza is the favorite food for every child, teenager, adult, and oldie, earning an opportunity to be a pizza chef in London is a life-turning opportunity for a talented individual who knows how to create delicious pizzas and how to work in fast-paced environments. The employing restaurant’s name is Workweeks, situated in Canary Wharf, London, UK. Let’s explore more about Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK for Foreigners:
Details of Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK 2023 for Foreigners:
- 1 Details of Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK 2023 for Foreigners:
- 2 Requirements of Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK 2023 for Foreigners:
- 3 Job duties of a Pizza Chef in London/ What is expected from you?
- 4 Benefits of Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK 2023 for Foreigners:
- 5 Average Salary of a Pizza Chef in London, UK:
- 6 How to Apply for Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK for Foreigners:
- Job title: Pizza Chef
- Job Location: London, UK
- Employer’s name: Work Weeks
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Yes
- Free Food: Yes
- Free Accommodation: No but assistance will be provided
- Expected Salary: £12-15 per hour
- A number of hirings: among 25 applicants
Requirements of Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK 2023 for Foreigners:
- No knowledge is required but it’s better to have at least High School Diploma. Some employers demand a diploma from a Culinary School.
- Proven experience as a Pizza Chef or CDP with a specialty in pizza making.
- A sound knowledge/ experience of different types of dough and pizza toppings
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work overtime, during weekends, or holiday busy season.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Teamwork skills and a tendency to follow instructions.
- Food Hygiene and Safety Certification.
Job duties of a Pizza Chef in London/ What is expected from you?
- Prepare and cook a variety of pizzas according to established recipe charts, and taste standards, while observing Food Safety and Health Regulations.
- Ensure high-quality, consistent, and aesthetic presentation of pizzas. For this purpose, you should know various topping techniques.
- Maintain cleanliness of the pizza kitchen, and pizza section of the kitchen, and sanitize it to ensure hygiene.
- Collaborate with the kitchen team and other chefs to ensure smooth operations and running of the kitchen.
- Listen to the customer’s demands and complaints regarding taste or any other service parameters.
Benefits of Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK 2023 for Foreigners:
- Competitive salary i.e. £36,127 per year approximately.
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Paid holidays, leaves, and vacations.
- Training and career development opportunities. You can be a senior pizza chef or switch to the other chef job roles.
- Employee discounts on food and beverages
- Staff meals during shifts
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
Average Salary of a Pizza Chef in London, UK:
The average Salary figures of a Pizza Chef depend upon the overall profile of the candidate, especially on his experience. However, according to the salary survey by various job search portals like Indeed and LinkedIn, the average salary of a Pizza Chef in main London and all the nearby cities is between £11-13 or £11.50 to be more precise.
How to Apply for Pizza Chef Jobs in London, UK for Foreigners:
- Make an account on LinkedIn, in case you don’t have one.
- Click on the verification mail in your mailbox, spam, or bin folder to activate your account.
- Search ”Pizza Chef Jobs”, ” Pizza Maker Jobs”, ”Chef/ Restaurant Jobs”, etc, or any other related term in the search bar.
- Select All England or London in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit your CV along with all the necessary information asked.