Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship: Are you a passionate and skilled Dog Groomer looking for an opportunity that will make tails wag with excitement? Then look no further! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a canine-loving team! The client believes that every dog deserves to look and feel their best. The team’s commitment to canine wellness extends beyond obedience training – they pamper their furry friends with top-notch grooming services that leave them looking dapper and feeling fabulous. With a track record of excellence spanning over a decade, their mission is to make tails wag and hearts sing! The successful candidate will earn a fantastic industry-leading commission, with 60% per job paid. Over time, the candidate will build a consistent client base, working mainly within the North West London area. UK Driving License is a must for the job. The client will sponsor the applicant for a valid UK Worker Visa.
Colleague Discount, Company Pension, and Annual Holidays are some of the benefits of the job. Level 3 Grooming certifications or equivalent are highly preferable. Read this post on to find every detail like job requirements, duties, and benefits of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits.
Details of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Benefits of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- 4 Job Duties of a Pet Groomer:
- 5 Who can Apply for Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
|Mobile Dog Groomer
|Minimum Experience Required
|Level 3 iPet Grooming Certificate or equivalent preferable. Basic English compulsory
|Any Age Limit
|Permanent and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)
|£23 per hour
Requirements of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- People who are passionate about delivering a great service. Level 3 iPet Pet Grooming qualifications or equivalent is preferable
- Flexible. Due to the nature of working within a busy retail environment, you should have the ability to work a flexible shift pattern across 6 days a week – they are closed on Sundays!
- You will receive a minimum contract of 39 hours, but you will often be required to work more hours to cover busy periods, absences, and holidays.
- Demonstrates confidence and possesses a good and demonstrable understanding of dog grooming, styles/trends and able to complete high standard grooming, using these techniques from start to finish on different breeds
- . Has experience working within a customer-facing salon environment.
- Preferably you will have worked in a target driven environment, but if not, happy to work in one.
Benefits of Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- A certified iPet Level 3 training program and qualification.
- Annual bonus
- At least 28* days paid annual leave, which will rise to 33* days after 2 years (*this includes 8 bank holidays and will be pro-rata calculated on your contracted hours)
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Life Assurance – 4 times your annual salary
- Company pension contribution of 4%
- Colleague discount of 20% across the Group (Pets at Home, Pets Grooming, Vets for Pets), including 30% off on own brand
Job Duties of a Pet Groomer:
The Stylists are critical to the success of our pet grooming salons. You will be responsible for all aspects of pet grooming and required to confidently deliver a full and thorough groom of a high standard. You will exceed our customers’ expectations by providing a great service within the salon. Your excellent communication skills will be utilized as you deal with customers and their pets daily. They will give you the training, skills, and knowledge to provide our customers with service that reflects the goals of being the ‘Best Pet Care Business in the World’. You’ll enjoy a competitive base pay, with opportunities to earn through our Earn As You Learn training programs, as well as being able to achieve additional pay supplements through extra training.
Who can Apply for Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UK and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits
- The Grenadines
How to Apply for Mobile Dog Groomer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply directly on the job advert site