Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai: A renowned Childcare Agency is looking for an overseas Babysitter for a VIP British Family that has its own flats, property, and business in Dubai. The candidate has to look after their two kids i.e. a 3-year-old and an infant baby.
The job role is all-inclusive and challenging, but interesting as well because you have to be a housekeeper, a babysitter, a cook, and an Early Childhood Educator as well. Moreover, you have to travel internationally over the holidays for the family. You have to be an “English Nanny ” because you will work with the English/ British Children, caring for them, as well as, educating them.
The schedule is Monday to Friday (12 hours per day) Salary is AED 2500 per Month The family offers a separate flat, and a car and is happy to pay for an annual flight home. In this post below, we have listed all job requirements, job duties, salary& compensation, and the link to apply online for the job of Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai with Free Food, Accommodation, and Flights.
Details of Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai with Free Food, Accommodation, and Flights
- 1 Details of Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai with Free Food, Accommodation, and Flights
- 2 Requirements of Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai
- 3 How to Get Eligible for Dubai Work Permit for Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Benefits of Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai
- 5 Job Duties of an English Nanny:
- 6 Average Salary of a Babysitter in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 7 How to Apply for Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai with Free Food, Accommodation, and Flights
- 8 How to Apply for More Nanny/ Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 9 Conclusion
|Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Worker
|Minimum Experience Required
|English compulsory. High School Diploma beneficial
|Any Age Limit
|Yes. Also free meals, free annual flights, and international travel
|Permanent and Full-Time
|AED 2500 per Month
Requirements of Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai
- No education is needed except a strong grasp of the English Language
- No experience is needed but beneficial
- Should know how to cook
- Knowing Driving is a plus.
- Cooperative, friendly, understanding, and a bubbly personality with patience and resilience.
- Should know how to cope with children and be their trustworthy friend
- Work from Monday to Friday for 12 hours a day
- Qualify for Dubai Work Permit.
How to Get Eligible for Dubai Work Permit for Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- A valid passport and a photocopy
- Passport photos
- An Emirates ID card
- An entry permit from the Ministry of Labor
- The results of a medical screening
- A copy of a company card from the employer
- A copy of the company’s commercial license
- All Immigration Documents like Health and Character Records.
- No experience is required. However, if your employer does, you must provide him with proof of experience like an experience certificate, previous employment letters, etc.
- Basic English is a must. If you know Basic Arabic it is a huge plus.
- Depending on the language of the family you work (whether VIP or not,), you may be required to know that language as well.
- No criminal and health convictions.
Benefits of Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai
The title says it all:
- Separate Flat
- Separate Car
- A paid Annual Flight Home
- Free Meal twice
- A very supportive and home work environment
Job Duties of an English Nanny:
- Morning routine
- Arranging age-appropriate activities.
- Accompanying the children to nursery/school. Organizing playdates, cooking healthy meals, errands, bath, and bed routine.
- Babysitting as well as international travel over the holidays.
Average Salary of a Babysitter in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
If the job adverts posted by recruiting agencies and families are anything to go by, nannies educated in wealthy countries are much sought after and well-rewarded in the UAE. The monthly salary for an experienced and qualified nanny with English as a first language is between AED 2500-3000 per month.
How to Apply for Nanny/ Babysitter/ Childcare Jobs in Dubai with Free Food, Accommodation, and Flights
Click on the link below to apply for this job advert for an English Nanny
How to Apply for More Nanny/ Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Au Pair and Nanny Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- Permanent and Full-Time Jobs in Dubai City, Dubai
- looking for someone to help with daily life, take care of the house and kids, someone that can be trusted, smart, Kind To Kids and dogs And open mind, Someone to share with life, live like the family, and be part of the family. Take Care Of Villa And House Needs.
- Room With Pvt Bathroom shared with kids When Kids Around
Live-in Nanny Jobs with Visa Sponsorship and £ 4500 per month
- Full Time and Permanent Job at Dubai City Center
- A family in Dubai is seeking an excellent live-in nanny/governess for the care and education of their three children all girls aged 4, 6, and 8 years old. The role will be to focus on the development of the English language through age-appropriate activities including lessons and play.
- Live-in accommodation provided Salary £4000 – £4800 net monthly, depending on qualifications and experience Travel expenses covered by an employer when going overseas Visa, healthcare, 4-weeks paid annual leave, 1 ticket home return ticket per contract year
Nanny and House Maid Job with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- Housemaid and Nanny Job with Iranian Family in Dubai City
- Permanent and Full-Time Job
- Babysitting and Housekeeping duties
Nanny/ Babysitting Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship is an excellent opportunity for those who don’t have any education and experience but have patience, cooperation, and playful and colorful nature. You can get Free Accommodation often, whether working with an agency or privately with a family. Just make sure to qualify for Dubai Work Permit and a well structured CV/ Resume, and profile to have a UAE employer ready to sponsor you.