Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Support: Maid/ Nannies/ Housekeepers are as much required as highly qualified doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc. Among highly coveted and demanded job roles for visa sponsorship, Maid/ Nannies/ Housekeepers/ Caregivers is the top-most category. This post is brought to you to discuss another amazing job opportunity for Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Support. The employer is looking for Maid /Nanny to work in Canada. My top Priority is to take care of infants and Toddlers and be able to help with household chores. Food and Accommodation would be covered along with Transport Allowance. Read on below to find more about Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Support.
Details of Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Support:
- 1 Details of Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Support:
- 2 Requirements of Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Support:
- 3 Job Duties of a Maid/ Nanny:
- 4 Benefits of Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Support:
- 5 How to Apply for Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Maid/ Nanny
- Job Region: Canada
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No
- Expected Salary: Negotiable during interview
- Employee benefits: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Support:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Minimum one year experience in child care or any other related discipline.
- Training course in child care or any other related discipline is compulsory.
- CPR certification is not compulsory but would be an asset.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or 19 in some Canadian provinces like Alberta.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- The candidate must be able to work legally in Canada, and he must meet all immigration requirements to get eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Candidate should be willing to perform/ have experience with house chores as well.
- References and Police Check is required.
Job Duties of a Maid/ Nanny:
- Supervise children and look them after in the absence of parents.
- Prepare food/ milk for the infant and the toddler as instructed by the parents.
- Oversee/ Supervise children in the absence of their parents and look after their every activity like sleep-wake cycle, play, whereabouts, etc.
- As children are infants and toddlers, you have to take care of their personal hygiene personally.
- Take care of the children’s sleep like preparing their bedding, putting them to sleep, and taking care of toddlers’ play so they can’t harm themselves.
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
- Tend to the good mental health and emotional well-being of the children.
- Keep a trace of children’s,s everyday activity, and their health profile.
- Besides children, you have to assume the full responsibility of the household in the absence of your parents.
Benefits of Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Support:
- Free Visa Sponsorship.
- Free Food.
- Free Accommodation.
- Transport Allowance.
- You can apply for permanent residency after two years.
How to Apply for Maid/ Nanny Jobs in Canada 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Nanny/ Childcare Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”, “Childcare worker jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”, “Au Pair Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”, “Live-in Caretaker Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship/ for foreigners”, “Caregiver Jobs in Canada for foreigners”, “Babysitter Jobs in Canada with sponsorship.”
- Select Bradford, Ontario, Canada in the location bar right beneath the search bar. If your search shows results, go for a more specific locality.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.