Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship: Unity Health, a leading healthcare organization committed to providing exceptional patient care, is seeking dedicated Laboratory Assistants to join their team in the United States. If you are an international candidate looking for a rewarding career opportunity in the USA and require visa sponsorship, we invite you to apply and be part of our mission to improve the health and well-being of our communities.
Details of Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Responsibilities of a Lab Assistant:
- 4 Benefits of Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Who can Apply for Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Lab Assistant|
|Minimum Experience Required||Preferred|
|Education Required||Minimum Bachelor’s|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||$ 16 per hour|
Requirements of Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology or Medical Technology or comparable experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in clinical or research laboratory, academic setting acceptable
- Direct experience with pipetting
- A desire and aptitude to lead within a laboratory environment
- Authorization to work for any employer, in the US, indefinitely, without sponsorship
- Previous experience with some type of formal leadership is beneficial but not required
Job Responsibilities of a Lab Assistant:
- This person would be responsible for all the daily tasks of a Lab Assistant, while also driving ground-level leadership processes
- The lab assistants are involved in manual processing of samples in the lab – this is performed using pipettes as is most other lab tasks in the lab
- Ensure optimal staffing within the department and proper deployment of employees
- Ensure optimal service with in the laboratory and support to other departments
- Initiate projects and obtain support for this within the organization.
- Share ‘new’ knowledge or developments in the field with team members
- Provide support at lab audits
- Work hands-on together with the team
- Provide technical leadership and serve as the technical resource for all Laboratory Assistants with regards to the performance and interpretation of new and ongoing assays
- Review clinical protocols and lead the development of manual processing instructions for studies and provide technical guidance to Eurofins Project Management group as well as sponsor as needed.
- Work with IT and Data Management in priming studies
- Work with the Management to develop SOPs, method validations, workflow processes, data review, reporting templates, and QC processes
- Train other Laboratory Assistants as well as performing competency assessments of other Lab assistants
- Assist manager in making sure that all QC data is acceptable and Laboratory Assistants are following established QC protocols
Benefits of Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Who can Apply for Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target USA and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Lab Assistant Jobs in USA with EB-3 Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to directly on Smart Recruiters