Kitchen Manager Jobs in New Zealand for International Applicants: Carejobz Recruitment is looking for dedicated, talented, and quick individuals to join their kitchen staff. The main aim/ objective of the company is to work with the aged care & retirement villages to support elderly citizens who have worked in some kitchen job role all their life and still want to work. However, young professionals can join their team too. This post is useful for many of us as it is for chefs/ kitchen assistants/ dishwashers, and other possible job roles you can name in any kitchen. So far, we have discussed Barista Job in detail, and now it is turn to Kitchen Manager Jobs. As the job is of a higher level than a Barista, it requires more experience and qualifications. Read on below to find more about Restaurant Manager Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
Details of Restaurant Manager Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- 1 Details of Restaurant Manager Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- 2 Requirements of Restaurant Manager Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- 3 Benefits of Kitchen Staff Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- 4 Job Duties of a Kitchen Manager:
- 5 Available Kitchen Staff Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- Job title: Restaurant Manager.
- Job Region: New Zealand
- Employer’s name: CareJobz
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No, but is preferable
- Expected Salary: Depends upon the job position
- Free Food: Depends upon the employer
- Free Accommodation: Depends upon the employer
Requirements of Restaurant Manager Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
- Background vetting by police.
- Proven experience in the job role you are applying for.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work during weekends or overtime.
- Should have at least 3 years or more experience as a Restaurant Manager/ Head Chef/ Kitchen Manager/ Food and Beverages Services Manager.
- Should have a relevant degree in Hotel Management or a Level 2 or 3 Commercial Cookery Certificate.
Benefits of Kitchen Staff Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- Competitive pays.
- Inclusive environment.
- Free Meal for Staff.
- Many opportunities are available for future development.
- Employee benefits like paid annual leaves and holidays.
Job Duties of a Kitchen Manager:
- The candidate will be responsible for directing kitchen employees in everyday kitchen operations like cooking, food presentation, food serving, and supplies handling.
- Provide advice on menu preparation, recipe standards, portion control, waste management, etc.
- Keeping a record of/ ordering food supplies/ kitchen inventory. Similarly, they are in charge of checking deliveries.
- Planning and controlling kitchen budget.
- Coordinating activities of staff responsible for food production, preparation, and serving, such as chefs, waiters, dishwashers, kitchen assistants, etc.
- Cleaning the kitchen and work areas.
- Having a sound knowledge of health, safety, and hygiene standards and ensuring their proper observance by the kitchen staff.
- Must have a sound knowledge of all dietary cures and preventions for instructing cooks/ chefs to follow them as per customers’ demand.
- Cooking customized meals for patients as per the dietitian’s instructions or making meals for customers with food allergies or any type of intolerances.
- Inspecting kitchens and food service areas.
- Organizing and managing buffets and banquets or any other events.
Available Kitchen Staff Jobs in New Zealand 2023 for Foreign Applicants:
- Kitchen Managers
- Kitchen hands/assistants
- Cafe Managers
- Cafe Assistants.
If you have experience, working in any of these job roles,
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and she will contact you for a chat.
Search their current vacancies here:www.carejobz.com