KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship: Would you like an excellent work/life balance? If you have answered yes, look no further and apply now. SEEK Teachers is recruiting qualified and experienced FEMALE KG1 Teachers to join its client for the next academic year. The ideal candidate will have a bubbly personality, have a true passion for working in the Early Childhood setting, and ideally have experience teaching abroad. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for your first teaching job in the UAE or if you are a seasoned international teacher. The school is located in the Emirates of Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), which is 50 minutes from Dubai. Ras Al Khaimah is a very calm and quiet area, with a high expat community. It is one of the safest Emirates to be in and the driving is much calmer in Ras Al Khaimah compared to Dubai. The school is an American Curriculum School following the Colorado state curriculum but hires teachers from the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and all over the world who are properly Western Trained and qualified like the ones experienced in Cambridge/ Oxford Curriculum. Read on below to find everything about KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship, Free Accommodation, and Free Annual Flight.
Details of KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Job Duties of a KG 1 Teacher:
- 4 Benefits of KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Who Can Apply for KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship
|Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
|KG 1 Teacher
|Minimum Experience Required
|Minimum Bachelor’s in Education
|Any Age Limit
|Permanent and Full-Time
|Tax Free Salary of 12,000 AED per month
Requirements of KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship
- A Degree in Early Childhood
- A PGCE or a valid teaching license in Early Childhood Care and Education.
- Ideally, 2 years of teaching experience, although NQTs can be considered also
- Experience in teaching the EYFS or Montessori method is preferred.
- Experience in teaching the EYFS or Montessori method is preferred
- Being able to speak Arabic is beneficial but NOT essential.
Interviews will take place over Skype ASAP. If you are seriously looking for a job in the UAE and will consider RAK as the destination of your choice, then apply. SEEK Teachers are looking to secure the roles for the school ASAP for the next Academic year. Only serious candidates will be considered as the client is looking to fill these roles ASAP. You will need to get your documents attested as per the Ministry’s requirement. Your SeekTeachers consultant will be able to guide you through this process once you have successfully secured a job in education.
Job Duties of a KG 1 Teacher:
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for KG 1/ Early School children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media, etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Assisting the Japanese teacher with their lessons will also be required.
- Collaborate with other educators, staff, and managers.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Benefits of KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship
- TAX-FREE salary up to 12,000 AED per month
- FREE single student housing is provided
- FREE UAE visa is provided
- FREE medical cover is provided
- FREE annual flight is provided
- Gratuity bonus as per UAE labour law
- 2 year contract which you can renew
Who Can Apply for KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UK and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah in UAE with Visa Sponsorship, Free Accommodation, and Free Annual Flights.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for KG1 Teacher Jobs at Ras Al Khaimah UAE with Visa Sponsorship
Click on “Apply Now” to submit your CV for screening to get your next teaching with SeekTeachers.com. Join us in “educating the world!”