Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship: Looking for exciting opportunities in the luxury hospitality industry of the UAE? With Burj Al Arab Careers, discover a world of opportunities. The Burj Al Arab is the definition of hospitality and a distinguished landmark in Dubai, known for its unmatched service and lavish experiences. Join the staff of this legendary business to set out on a journey that combines enthusiasm and professionalism. Explore a variety of job positions in several departments, all of which provide opportunities to contribute to the hotel’s excellent standards. Check out our latest job listings today and take confident strides toward achieving greatness.
Hospitality and tourism are much sought-after sectors for employment opportunities in Dubai when talking about Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners and Jobs in Dubai for Females. Hospitality jobs cover different segments of tourism and hospitality, which include hotels, restaurants, tour operators, travel agencies, and airlines as well as retail jobs. The hospitality industry also offers many interesting career opportunities. The hospitality job market is booming in UAE with exciting job prospects across all segments of work.
In this post we have brought to you Full- Time Jobs in one of the most thriving hotel and one of the most prominent names in the Dubai/ UAE Hotel or Hospitality Industry i.e. Burj ul Arab Hotel. Read this post in hand to get to know which job vacancies are available in the hotel, how do you apply for those vacancies, what are your education/ experience, and other requirements. All these job positions offer Visa Sponsorship and a variety of other employment benefits. Let’s go through them all one by one.
Details of Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 About Burj Al Arab Hotel
- 3 What is it like to work in Burj Al Arab Hotel – How is the Work Culture in Dubai’s Hotel Industry for Females and Foreigners
- 4 Available Job Vacancies at Burj ul Arabia Hotel Dubai for Foreigners and Females:
- 5 Requirements to Get a Job in Burj ul Arab Hotel Dubai as a Foreigner or as a Female
- 6 Benefits of Working in Burj Al Arab Hotel/ Why Should a Foreigner Work in Dubai’s Hotel Industry?
- 7 How Much Are the Average Salaries in Burj Al Arab Dubai?
- 8 How to Apply for Hotel Jobs at Burj Al Arab Dubai for Foreigners
- 9 Highest Demand Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Females and Foreigners with Highest Average Salaries
- Hotel Name : Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Job Location: Dubai
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Education Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
- Experience: Absolutely / mandatory/ not mandatory
- Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
- Benefits: As per UAE labor law
About Burj Al Arab Hotel
The Burj Al Arab Hotel is a prominent symbol of architectural glory and luxury in Dubai. It enhances the city’s skyline as one of the world’s most luxurious hotels with its distinctive sail-shaped design. The hotel, located on its own island, offers unmatched luxury with its lavish suites, fine dining, and outstanding customer service. From the luxurious accommodations to the panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, its attention to detail separates it as a masterpiece of modern hospitality. The Burj Al Arab continues to fascinate as an illustration of Dubai’s determination to achieve unparalleled hospitality industry excellence.
What is it like to work in Burj Al Arab Hotel – How is the Work Culture in Dubai’s Hotel Industry for Females and Foreigners
The workplace culture of the Burj Al Arab Hotel shows outstanding excellence and dedication. The staff’s dedication to providing outstanding service is reflective of the luxury of the hotel. The key to establishing flawless guest experiences is teamwork. Employees are given the freedom to demonstrate their abilities and initiative, encouraging a culture of growth. The dynamic and diverse environment of the hotel promotes innovation, leading to a customer-centric strategy that anticipates requirements. The Burj Al Arab is not simply a tourist destination; it is also a tribute to great work ethics and a commitment to exceeding expectations thanks to this culture of luxury and hospitality.
Available Job Vacancies at Burj ul Arabia Hotel Dubai for Foreigners and Females:
Burj Al Arab has a variety of job openings in departments such as front desk, housekeeping, food and beverage, finance, human resources, engineering, and more. Among the current job openings at the Burj Al Arab are:
- Chef de Partie
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Guest Relations Executive
- Director of Human Resources
- Assistant Manager – Finance
- Senior Engineer
Requirements to Get a Job in Burj ul Arab Hotel Dubai as a Foreigner or as a Female
- Applicants must have relevant hospitality sector experience.
- English fluency, both written and spoken, is required.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent is required.
- A good attitude, great communication skills, and a desire to serve others are required.
- To work in Dubai, candidates must have the proper work permits and visas, or in the case of Visa Sponsorship, you first have to prove yourself as eligible for a Dubai Work/ Residence Permit
- Prior job experience in a luxury hotel setting is preferred but not compulsory
Benefits of Working in Burj Al Arab Hotel/ Why Should a Foreigner Work in Dubai’s Hotel Industry?
- Advance your career in opulence: By working at the Burj Al Arab Hotel, you’ll join a famous premium hospitality experience.
- Unmatched growth and training: Take advantage of top-notch training programs created to help you develop abilities that will set you apart in the field.
- A breathtaking setting for your journey: Work in a unique atmosphere surrounded by the magnificent Arabian Gulf and the famous Dubai skyline.
- Join forces with the world community: Engage with coworkers who come from different origins and cultures to promote cross-cultural learning and development.
- Exclusive benefits for employees: Enjoy access to special benefits that will improve your work-life balance, such as outstanding dining experiences and wellness centers.
- Make memories for visitors: Help create memorable experiences for visitors by becoming a part of their treasured memories.
- Create the luxury hotel industry’s future: In the heart of Dubai, join a team that is committed to redefining premium service, innovation, and guest happiness.
How Much Are the Average Salaries in Burj Al Arab Dubai?
It depends upon an employee’s experience as well as in which job role he is working. That’s why it is difficult to state a single salary figure, and we have come up with an average salary range of Burj ul Arab Employees, which is AED 2.5K–AED 4.8K a month.
How to Apply for Hotel Jobs at Burj Al Arab Dubai for Foreigners
To apply for Burj Al Arab Careers in Dubai, begin by visiting the hotel’s official website. Find a list of open positions across various departments by navigating to the “Careers” section. Choose the position that fits your qualifications and career goals, then click the application link to send your resume and a customized cover letter.
Display your enthusiasm for the hospitality industry, your relevant experience, and how you can support the hotel’s dedication to excellence. Your application will be reviewed by the hiring staff, and if you’re selected, you’ll be called for additional testing and interviews. By taking this thrilling step toward a fulfilling career at the Burj Al Arab Hotel, you can join the elite ranks of luxury hospitality.
Highest Demand Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Females and Foreigners with Highest Average Salaries
There are many popular hospitality jobs in Dubai to consider. These positions include: Room Attendant
- Host or Hostess
- Guest Relation Officer
- Pastry Chef
- Prep Cook
- Wait Staff
- Restaurant Manager
- Waiter or Waitress
- Maid Event Planner
- Hotel Maintenance Manager
- Head Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Hotel Concierge
- Event Manager
- Executive Chef
- Hospitality Manager
- Sous Chef
- Guest Relations
- Line Cook
- Food Expeditor
- Hotel Manager
- Event Coordinator