Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship: RKY Career’s Placement Team is pleased to be working for a family-owned fish processing company in the United Kingdom. Situated in Barnstaple, Devon the business has been trading for over 40 years.
They are actively searching for suitably qualified skilled fish processing operatives. Visa sponsorship is available for these positions. Salary is £10.10-£10.26 per hour with additional benefits. Subsidized accommodation is available. UK’s Food Processing Industry has a lot of Visa Sponsorships Jobs in UK for Foreigners/ Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship Jobs UK for Foreigners. That’s why the UK’s official government website, has a huge collection of Food Processing Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship.
For Food Processing Jobs by RK Recruitment, you need Basic to Moderate English Skills with one year of experience in the Fishing Industry. No other educational qualifications are required. A lot of other benefits are offered with Visa Sponsorship. Let’s talk about everything about Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship you need to know so you can earn this life-changing opportunity.
Details of Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Job Requirements of Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa Requirements- How I will be eligible for a Visa Sponsorship for Fish Processor Jobs in UK for Foreigners
- 4 Benefits of Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- 5 Job Responsibilities of a Fish Processor:
- 6 About the Employer- RKY Careers
- 7 How to Apply for Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Fish Processor/ Fishery Worker
- Job Region: Devon, UK
- Education Required: Basic English Skills (Written and Spoken) to get at least 5 bands IELTS score for the Visa.
- Experience Required: At least 1 year
- Age Limit: 21 years
- Average Salary: £10.10-£10.26 per hour
- Free Food: No
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Mentioned
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Job Requirements of Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the fishing industry Working experience with shellfish/cuttlefish would be preferred
- The hours of work are dependent on the supply of fish, this can vary depending on the season (48 hours average). So you should be willing to work flexibly as the company’s business conditions demand so
- Moderate English Language Skills, both written and spoken. You may be asked to undergo the IELTS exam and you must pass it at least with 5 band score
Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa Requirements- How I will be eligible for a Visa Sponsorship for Fish Processor Jobs in UK for Foreigners
If you fail to produce anyone of these, you may not be eligible for a Tier 2 Visa and, thus not eligible for a Fish Processing Worker Job with Visa Sponsorship too.
- A Cover letter
- Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)
- Criminal Record Certification
- TB clearance certificate (if you are from any of the listed countries)
- Additional documents
- Maintenance letter from sponsor / Bank statement having £945 for 3 months (If an employer is not a fully A-rated sponsor)
- Certificate of full registration as a medical practitioner in the UK (GMC)
- Certificate of full registration as a medical practitioner in your country
- Tenancy agreement from the previous stay in the UK
- Previous/expired passports from the last 10 years
Benefits of Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- A good Average Salary
- Subsidized Accommodation
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Employee Discount Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave scheme
- Auto-enrolment to company.
- Promotion opportunities within the company
Job Responsibilities of a Fish Processor:
- Processing and Packing Fish Products
- Supervising other junior team members
- Preparing pallets for dispatch
- Logistical Tasks
About the Employer- RKY Careers
RKY Careers is an ethical international recruitment agency, as such their adverts (including this one) do not discriminate with regard to age, race, gender, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability or nationality. That’s why they are proud of their success as being one of the most accredited employers offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs of all categories to Foreigners in UK .
How to Apply for Fish Processor Jobs UK with Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- Register yourself with RKY Careers by making a profile
- Activate it by clicking on the activation link sent in your mailbox
- Click on the job link given below and submit your documents
- Click Here to Apply