Many people from Pakistan and Asian countries search for Factory worker jobs in Romania and other EU countries. Often, they fail to get such jobs because they don’t know the requirements for the job, visa requirements, where these jobs are available, and how to apply for them. If you are a factory worker and plan to move to Romania for work, this post is for you! We have published full details of factory worker jobs in Romania in 2023 with visa sponsorship, like working conditions, average salary, job timings, requirements for work visa sponsors, and much more. We have also published the name of websites where these jobs are available, so you don’t waste your time searching. So let’s get started:
- Job title: Factory worker.
- Job Country: Romania.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: Preferably Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Which types of factory workers has highest demand in Romania?
- Bread/ Confectionary Factory Workers.
- Assembly Parts Operators/ Machine Operators.
- Production Supervisors.
- Warehouse operators.
- Warehouse keepers.
- Warehouse Yard Keepers.
- Purchasing Clerks.
- Construction Factory workers (all categories).
- Automotive Factory workers (all categories).
- Packaging staff.
- Factory Cleaners.
- Quality control supervisor.
- Farming products factory workers (all categories).
- Materials engineers.
- Safety&Waste management officers.
- Supply Chain Coordinators.
- Senior Process Engineer.
- Operator Dispenser.
- Meat Factory workers (all categories).
- Freight drivers in logistics department.
Benefits of working as a foreign factory worker in Romania.
Factory Worker Jobs in Romania are golden opportunities for young and unemployed Pakistani job seekers because they can enjoy many benefits besides a good wage, like:
- Most companies offer free one-time meals.
- Most of the companies offer free tickets and free visas.
- Applying conditions is very easy as you don’t need any prior education or experience.
- Medical, Insurance, and Transportation are also covered by the company.
- Romanian Labor laws offer many perks and benefits.
Requirements for factory jobs with visa sponsorship in Romania.
Romanian Labor Law is very easy and accommodating. You don’t need to have prior experience or any specific qualifications. However, some industries require experienced candidates (minimum 2 years of experience) for their factories, like sewing, etc. You need to be between 21 to 50 years of age to apply for the work visa. All you need is to be mentally and physically fit with a clear criminal record. If you have work experience in any Gulf country, your chances of getting a job increase. Romanian companies hire you on a 2-year contract basis. The most popular international recruiting company, BRI International, demands at least a Matric level education and 2 years of experience.
Employee benefits for a factory worker in Romania:
Romanian Labor Law is very flexible and rewarding. Factory work is a very respectful and protected profession in Romania. These employee rights are granted on an equal level to foreigners as well. Some of these rights are:
- Working hours are not unfair. You have to work 8 hours a day for 6 days a week.
- You get paid vacations/ sick leaves/ Maternity and Paternity leaves.
- Minimum wages are well-defined in the law.
- Paid Overtime.
- Pension Plans
Average Salary of a factory worker in Romania
The average salary of a Romanian factory worker depends upon his industry, experience, and location. But, advertisements of Romanian factory worker jobs on various websites show it to be between EUR 550 to EUR 650 per month. According to erieri.com, The average pay for a Factory Worker is RON 39,472 a year and RON 19 an hour.
Where can I find Factory worker jobs in Romania with Visa Sponsorship?
You can find fast food Factory worker jobs in Romania on all the websites we have posted here.
- OLX Romania.
- Jobs in Europe.Sabkura.com
- Ilm Career.com