Home-based position with RENEWABLE WORLD; annual salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits.
There are still 1.2 billion people living below the poverty line, inequality is on the rise, and the world isn’t decarbonizing fast enough to prevent a global disaster. The poorest people in the world are the hardest hit by climate change and the least equipped to adapt to its effects. That can’t be right. In addition, it can’t last forever.
Renewable World’s goal is to create a world where everyone has access to clean energy because when people and the earth have enough of it, everyone benefits. Our goal is to reduce the effects of climate change and help over half a million people now living in poverty improve their quality of life by 2030 through increased access to clean energy, the creation of resilient economic opportunities, and the strengthening of community resilience.
- The deadline is July 16, 2023.
- Contract Permanent Hours
- Constantly and exclusively
- Form of Listing
- Charity, green technology, fundraising, international development, charitable giving, volunteerism, climate change: industries hiring
- Purpose of Work
- Management Education Level Job Title
- Degree equivalent to that of a bachelor’s
- Total independence
Working together with colleagues in the UK, Nepal, and Kenya, the Program Funding Manager oversees our trust, foundation, and institutional partnerships and reports to the Director of Fundraising & Communications. You will be expected to increase our revenue, create a solid fundraising pipeline, network with potential clients, write proposals, secure large contracts, and serve as a model steward. The Program Funding Manager will oversee an income portfolio of roughly £850k in 2023/24 and be tasked with expanding it in the years to come to help fund our ambitious new strategy.
How to Apply for Emerging Researcher Data Analyst Job in London
- Submit your resume and cover letter through the website’s application form.
- It’s important to emphasize in your cover letter how well you fit the job description’s specifications.
- We provide flexible scheduling, the option to work from home (with occasional trips to our Brighton office), and paid time off.
- Potential employees need legal permission to work in the UK.
- We regret to inform you that the position of Program Partnerships Manager recently posted on our website is no longer being accepted applications at this time.
- The deadline is midnight on Sunday, July 16th.
- Interviews will take place the week of July 24th.
The sheer number of applications we get means that we can only respond to those who make the final cut. Please presume that your application was failed if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date.