Delivery Drivers Jobs In Finland For Foreigners: This post has brought forward another excellent opportunity to explore the job market of Europe and settle there. Interestingly, once again, you don’t need much education and experience but can bag the excellent opportunity to work and settle in Europe. Delivery Driver Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship is the easiest career pathway for international job seekers and international students. You don’t need previous education at all and not more than one year of experience. All you need is a safe driving record and an accredited and attested driving license.
You can make good money as a delivery driver in Finland, with the average monthly salary ranging from €2000 to €2500. Moreover, you would be provided free accommodation on demand and you would be relocated to Finland as soon as your job is confirmed. Delivery Driver Jobs in Finland are available both as full-time job positions and part-time ones. Let’s get into more details:
Details of Delivery Driver Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship 2023:
- Job Title: Delivery Driver.
- Job Country: Finland
- Job Type: Full-time/ Part-time
- Experience Required: Not necessary but would be preferred.
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: 18- onwards (as described in the requirements for a Finnish work visa).
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes.
- Free Food: No.
- Free Accommodation: Yes.
- Free Transport: No.
- Free Health Insurance: Yes.
- Salary: EUR 2000- 25000/Month
Requirements of Delivery Driver Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship:
- The first and foremost requirement is a valid/ accredited driver’s license attested by the Motor vehicles Department of your home country (the kind required for immigration and work visas).
- A high school diploma or any qualification equivalent to it is enough. However, there are many Finnish companies that don’t ask about the educational background of their drivers.
- You must be fluent in Basic level Swedish and Finnish language communication because they both are official and widely spoken languages in Finland in most of the famous Finnish cities and towns targeted by Immigrants. However, depending upon your employer, English Language may be used as the working language.
- A clean and attested driving record free of all traffic violations is a must.
- All primary and secondary immigration documents like valid passports and photographs.
- You must be flexible in nature to accept varying duty hours or overtime like during weekends or holidays.
- Excellent and up-to-standard customer service abilities are required as you are the representative of the company directly interacting with the customers.
- If you are a courier delivery driver (unlike food or grocery delivery), you may be required a certain level of fitness to handle and deliver packages.
Benefits of Delivery Driver Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship:
- Flexible work schedule. Day, Night, and Evening shifts are available with all types of delivery jobs. You are free to choose. Moreover, you can choose to work overtime to earn more or complete your working hours to take another day off.
- Attractive pay. Keeping in view the Finnish Average wage statistics, Delivery Drivers get a competitive Salary in Finland i.e. €2000-25000 per month is a good rate.
- This job gives you many opportunities for advancement. For instance, you can go to better companies in the same industry once you gain experience, as there are many diverse job roles/ titles of delivery drivers. Each role (take food delivery for instance) has job openings available throughout the whole year.
- Free Accommodation by many employer companies.
- Visa Sponsorship and Relocation.
- If you are working with a restaurant or food service company, drivers and other staff members are given free food.
- Finnish Labour Law grants job security along with many employee perks and benefits.
- Permanent job opportunity for right and consistent candidates.
The average salary of a Delivery Driver in Finland.
The average salary for delivery driver jobs in Finland varies depending on factors such as the driver experience level, the type of delivery driver you are (food, cargo, etc), the employer company and its conditions, location, whether you are working part-time or full-time, gender, etc.
However, According to Indeed’s survey of anonymous employers and employees across the whole country, the average monthly salary of a delivery driver in Finland is around €2,4000, with the range from €1,900 to €3,000 per month.
How to apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in Finland with visa sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Delivery Driver jobs in Finland for foreigners”, “Food Delivery jobs in Finland for foreigners”, ” Courier Delivery jobs in Finland.”, or “Driving Jobs in Finland for foreigners.”
- It’s better to make your CV or Resume and Cover letter in Finnish or Swedish, as there is a high chance that your employer uses German as a working language. Make your Resume/ CV up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
Famous Delivery Companies/ Websites in Finland:
- Matkahuolto Rahtiterminaali.
- A to B Finland Oy / A2B.
- City Mail Service.
- Helsingin KTK.