Delivery Agents Job in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship: Courier/ Parcel/ Delivery Jobs are not only sought after by unskilled workers finding labor professions but also 9 to 5 Office Job Holders finding some extra means to earn side money. These jobs are very easy because anyone can do it without knowledge and experience, and using Google Maps is a matter of nothing for anyone in today’s technical era. Realizing this, we have brought forward for you Delivery Agents Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship and many other envious employee benefits like Free Transport, Free Accommodation, Free Health Insurance, etc. Read on below to find more about Delivery Agents Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Delivery Agents Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Delivery Agents Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Delivery Agents Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Delivery Agents Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Description of a Delivery Agent:
- 5 How to Apply for Delivery Agent Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Job Title: Delivery Agent
- Job Region: Saudi Arabia
- Knowledge required: No
- Expected Salary: 1500 SAR+ 500 Commission
- Experience required: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Delivery Agents Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Should be between 18-35 years of age.
- Should know How to operate Google Maps.
- Only Saudi Khasa License Holders can apply.
- Should know Basic English.
- Should know how to operate Google Maps.
Benefits of Delivery Agents Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Competitive Salary.
- Bonus and Commission.
- Free Transport.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Health Insurance.
Job Description of a Delivery Agent:
- You should be aware of the total number of parcels and packages in each shift. Some messengers are also trusted with documents, written, and verbal messages.
- You need excellent multitasking and planning skills because you need to check, sort, fetch, and sign the incoming packages at all their collection points as well as dispatch the outgoing ones in a timely manner.
- You should know all direct and alternative delivery routes and should be able to plan the shortest and most expedient route for a courier.
- Obtain required signatures when necessary. Obtain and record daily payments.
- Unload items from the large freight trucks to the smaller vehicles like bikes for delivery.
- Maintain, store, and process all the accurate documents/emails/ messages related to the receipt and delivery process like payment receipt, order booking mail or message, tracking time of the delivery, tracking parties, etc.
- You may also be required to schedule and perform maintenance tasks on delivery vehicles.
- May perform other clerical, and freight handling duties as required.
How to Apply for Delivery Agent Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship?
Before Applying for Delivery Agent Jobs in Saudi Arabia, we recommend you to apply online for Saudi Khasa License or International Driving License to get Delivery Agent Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship.
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Delivery Driver Jobs in KSA for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Food delivery drivers Jobs in KSA for Working Holiday Workers”, “Cargo Delivery Jobs in KSA for foreigners with visa sponsorship”, “Parcel Delivery Jobs in KSA for foreigners with visa sponsorship/ Delivery Jobs in KSA with visa sponsorship.”
- Select your desired Saudi City in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.