Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners: Are you passionate about working with animals and interested in a rewarding career in the agricultural industry? Barrie Hill Farms Ltd is currently seeking dedicated and hardworking individuals to join their team as Dairy Farm Workers. This is an excellent opportunity for foreigners looking to work in Canada and gain valuable experience in the dairy farming sector.
Dairy cattle and milk farms report the highest profit margin and average net operating income among livestock farms. On average, dairy cattle and milk farms in Canada reported operating revenues of $904,778 and operating expenses of $726,731 in 2020. Now, as of January 2024, Canada is producing 94.50 million hl of milk and dozens of other dairy products too. Owing to Dairy being such a profitable and fortunate industry, we have brought forward to you an excellent Dairy Farm Job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship/ LMIA Approved Dairy Farm Worker Jobs for Foreigners.
No Experience and Education are required because Full Training and Support will be provided. You just have to be willing to work outdoors in harsh weather conditions. The employer is willing to perform LMIA, and offer you On-site Accommodation, and other benefits too. Let’s find out everything you need to know about Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
Details of Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- 1 Details of Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- 2 Requirements of Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- 3 What are the Job Responsibilities of a Dairy Farm Worker?
- 4 Benefits of Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
- 5 Average Salary of a Dairy Farm Worker in Canada?
- 6 What is Best the Immigration Pathway for Foreign Dairy Farm Workers in Canada / What Visa Will be Sponsored for Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- 7 Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- 8 Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP)
- 9 What are the Eligibility Criteria for Visa Sponsorship for Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada?
- 10 Do I Need IELTS for Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship/ Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
- 11 Countries Eligible for Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- 12 How to Apply for Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Jobs Role: Dairy Farm Workers Jobs in Canada For Foreigners
- Company: Barrie Hill Farms Ltd
- Location: : 2935 Barrie Hill Rd, Springwater, ON L9X 1S8, Canada
- No. of Vacancies: 10
- Industry: Agriculture & Farming
- Salary: CAD 15 – CAD 25 Per Hour
- Country: Canada
- Experience Required: 0-3 years
- Education Required: Not required but High School Diploma preferred
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- Prior experience working on a dairy farm is preferred but not essential.
- Training will be provided for candidates with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks in various weather conditions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- A valid driver’s license is an asset.
- You have to prove yourself eligible to get sponsored for LMIA, e.g., not having a bad criminal record, or health record, or falling short of any other essential requirement
What are the Job Responsibilities of a Dairy Farm Worker?
- Perform daily tasks related to the care and management of dairy cattle, including feeding, milking, and cleaning barns.
- Monitor animal health and report any signs of illness or injury to the farm supervisor.
- Assist with breeding programs, including artificial insemination and pregnancy checks.
- Maintain accurate records of herd health, production data, and other farm-related activities.
- Ensure proper hygiene standards are upheld within the barns and milking parlors.
- Operate and maintain farm equipment such as tractors, feed mixers, and manure spreaders.
- Assist with general farm maintenance tasks as required.
Benefits of Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity for career growth within the organization.
- Accommodation may be provided for eligible candidates upon negotiation.
Average Salary of a Dairy Farm Worker in Canada?
The average dairy farm worker’s salary in Canada is $30,176 per year or $15.48 per hour. However, there are various factors that affect these salary rates, e.g., Experience level, You are working Part Time, Full Time, Overtime, Level of productivity of your firm, Qualifications, Whether you work for Bigger Firms or SMEs, etc.
What is Best the Immigration Pathway for Foreign Dairy Farm Workers in Canada / What Visa Will be Sponsored for Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada for Foreigners came up with a Farm Worker Visa Sponsorship called Temporary Farm Worker Program Canada and an alternative route called Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program Canada. Your employer can sponsor you through any one of these routes depending upon what suits them according to their eligibility.
Temporary Foreign Worker Program
This visa is issued to foreign workers for seasonal work in Canada. Generally, there is a serious need for workers to work in the Agriculture field. This visa is known as a Farm worker visa, Fruit Picker Visa, or seasonal agriculture visa because these are season-based visas to work in farms and fruit gardens. These are mostly Level C or D visas. You can find it in the National Occupational Classification of Canada with labels of General Farm Worker, Harvesting Laborer, Aquaculture and marine harvest laborers, Pet Groomers, and Animal Care workers. Nowadays, this is a very popular visa because developed countries need more farm workers to manage their crops, take care of animals, and do fruit picker jobs. Visa applicants also like this visa because it doesn’t require higher qualifications and experience.
Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP)
This is different from the Temporary Foreign Workers Program. It is a season-based visa. Canada Immigration offers plenty of work visa programs to foreigners to fulfill the shortage of labor in Canada. Though it requires high educational qualification, skills, talent, experience, and language skills to qualify for a Canadian work permit due to high competition from all over the world applications for a Canada work visa yet there are still many visa categories where no special education, qualification, language skills or experience is required. These are labor class visas; as you can see in Canada’s NOC list (national occupation classifications) on the Canadian immigration official website. Labor class visas are classified as C & D level occupations in NOC list. Labor visa class includes labour in various sectors like agriculture, construction, electrical field, welding field, etc.
Farmworker visas or fruit picker visas, in other words, seasonal agriculture visas are also some of those visas where you do not need high qualifications and experience. if you get this visa through some visa consultant or some visa agent, they may charge a heavy amount as visa fees and other expenses. Actually, these visa comes free with minor expenses and most employers pay these small expenses but agents demand huge amounts, hard to afford.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Visa Sponsorship for Dairy Farm Jobs in Canada?
There are generally no educational or experience eligibility criteria for Seasonal Agricultural/ Farm Jobs in Canada for Foreigners. Mainly, you need the following:
• Job Offer from a Canadian Employer.
• Job Contract Canadian Employer.
• LMIA (employer will obtain from Canadian labor department)
apart from above listed documents, you may need several documents depending on your job position, job nature, and your country of nationality. Unlike Seasonal Agricultural work visa program, There is no specific requirement of nationality to apply for a general work visa or temporary foreign work visa.
Contrary to a farm worker visa or seasonal agricultural visa, it is not a season based visa. This visa is obtainable throughout the year once there is a job.
Do I Need IELTS for Farm Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship/ Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship?
It depends on your occupation level. First of all, you should check Canadian NOC (national occupational classification). If an occupation related to your qualification is included in C & D level, it means there is a possibility that you can get Canada temporary foreign work visa without ielts.
If your occupation is listed as 0, A, or B level, it means ielts is mandatory for you to get a work permit.
Regardless requirements of IELTS, you should be able to speak and understand English depending on your job position and job nature, after all, you are going to work in an English speaking country.
Countries Eligible for Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Canada farm worker visa category is normally C or D-level class according to NOC (national occupation classification). It does not require any education or extraordinary experience and all nationalities are eligible to apply. Jobs under these occupational lists can be sponsored by both a Temporary Foreign Worker Program or a Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program (SAWP). For the former one, all countries are eligible. But for SAWP, only the following countries are eligible:
• Antigua and Barbuda
• Vincent and the Grenadines
• Trinidad and Tobago
How to Apply for Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below and simply upload your Resume and Cover letter. You don’t need to register or set up a profile.