Barnardo’s Employment Type Full-Time Remote Salary Range £41,600 – £44,980 plus Annual allowance of £312 for working from home
- The deadline is July 6, 2023.
- Contract Permanent Hours
- Continuous Work Schedule
- Form of Listing
- Charity, Child, International, Social Care, Child, Policy, Research, Social Welfare Sector Employment Opportunity
- Operations is the job function
- Positional Administration
- Absolute independence
Description of Barnardo’s Duties
- Manager of Children’s Services
- Permanent Employment Agreement
- The Midwestern U.S.
Barnardo’s provides a variety of anti-trafficking programs in Britain and Wales under its National Counter Trafficking Service. Section 48 of the Modern Slavery Act of 2015 establishes the Independent Child Trafficking Guardianship Service.
Do you care about helping the young people who are victims of modern slavery? Do you have any background in immigration, social work, or the law? Do you consider yourself a capable manager willing to take on a new challenge and join a dynamic, expanding team? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please get in touch.
Directors of Children’s Services:
Responsible for setting the vision and directing the day-to-day operations for a group of regional employees, such as Team Managers, Senior Practitioners, Independent Child Trafficking Guardians, Independent Child Trafficking Guardians – Post 18, Regional Practice Coordinators, and Regional Practitioners.
Enhance professional standards for dealing with trafficked youth
Involve the National Referral Mechanism with all Service-supported youth.
Have final say on all matters pertaining to employee safety and risk management; oversee the implementation of all relevant policies and practices;
How to Apply for Children’s Services Manager Remote job?
Establish reliable methods for recording, managing, and collecting data, and provide the results in report form.
- Establish reliable connections with key strategic and operational players in the region.
- Serve as the Service’s official representative at regional and national operational and strategic forums
- Encourage the growth and education of teams on a regional and national scale.
- Add to the body of evidence supporting efforts to aid exploited children and teenagers
Although you’ll be working from home, you’ll need to travel across the region occasionally to meet with employees and attend meetings. Do you have a car? Is an automobile available to you? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please get in touch.
What do members of the National Counter Trafficking Service get out of being a part of it?
- Extensive opportunities for growth, advancement, and instruction
- Management at the front lines and clinical oversight
- Twenty-six calendar days of paid time off, without including holidays or vacation days bought in advance
- Cost of mileage at 45 pence per mile for business trips
- Help for Workers Program
- Alternate Time Off and Modified Schedules
Benefits include participation in Barnardo’s Retirement Savings Plan Cycle to Work program, as well as sales from major retailers and savings on entertainment and travel.