Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners (No Experience Required): Caregiver Jobs in Germany is the best option for those finding Unskilled Jobs in Germany requiring no special education and experience (without Basic German Language Proficiency of course) or Jobs for Females in Germany. For Caregivers, sky is the limit in Germany because health is a profession in Germany that has been facing a very high rate of labor shortage since the Covid era.
Germany is facing an immense labour shortage: leading research institutes calculated that its national economy needs 400,000 working immigrants net each year in order to secure prosperity and the German welfare system. Healthcare and STEM professions are on the hit list.
By stepping into the Caregiver Jobs, you can proceed to a variety of careers in the Healthcare Sector like Nurses, Occupational Therapists, etc. Germany’s population is aging fast, that’s why it needs more and more Healthcare Workers. If you are an empathetic and caring individual or want to work in Germany’s high potential Healthcare Sector, Read the ultimate guide below about Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners (No Experience Required).
Details of Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners
- 1 Details of Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners
- 2 What Type of Work Visa/ Permit Do You Need to Work as a Caregiver in Germany?
- 3 Job Requirements to be a Foreign Caregiver in Germany
- 4 What Documents Do I Need to Apply for Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 5 Responsibilities of a Caregiver
- 6 Average Salary of a Caregiver in Germany/ How Much Does a Caregiver Earn in Germany?
- 7 Benefits of Caregiver Jobs in Germany
- 8 Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners
- 9 Conclusion
- Job title: Caregiver/ Day carer/ Healthcare Worker/ Nurse/ Support Worker
- Country: Germany
- Job Nature: Part-time and Full Time
- Working hours: 6-12 hours per day
- Work settings: Assisted living facility
- Target Audience: Physically and Mentally Disabled, Children, Patients, Old People
- Expected salary: €13-€16 per hour
- Who can apply: m/f/d
- Free food: No
- Free Accommodation: No, but help is provided for acquiring the one
- Free Transportation: No
- Free Medical Insurance: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship available: Yes
- English/ non-German Speakers accepted: Yes
What Type of Work Visa/ Permit Do You Need to Work as a Caregiver in Germany?
You don’t have to apply for a German work permit separately from a residence permit; you get them both through a single application at the German Immigration Authority Office (Ausländerbehörde). Most non-EU workers will also have to get a visa from a German Embassy or Consulate abroad.
You can work as a Caregiver in Germany by two routes i.e. you can go there to work as a Caregiver through Job Seeker Visa. It is valid for six months, during which time you have to look for and find work. Once you have found a job, you can then submit your application for the work and residence permit.
If you already have an offer from a German Employer, you apply for the Employment Visa, which is valid for 2 years and you enter the country to get a work and residence permit.
The German Work Visa is open to citizens from all countries and all age groups.
In order to be eligible, you must have:
- Received a job offer from an employer based in Germany. The employment conditions must be equivalent or better than those offered to local workers in similar positions – this will be assessed by the German Federal Employment Agency once you have applied for the visa.
- Been issued an employment contract from your new employer.
- Completed a university-level degree that is recognized in Germany or considered equivalent to a German degree. Alternatively, you may be eligible without a university qualification if you have considerable relevant work experience.
Job Requirements to be a Foreign Caregiver in Germany
- A high school education is required; further education is desirable.
- Experience is not required, but applicants with at least one year of experience are strongly preferred.
- Certification in CPR.
- A courteous and professional demeanor.
- The willingness to perform night shifts when necessary.
- As permanent night duties could be activated upon request, a can-do and adaptable attitude is essential.
- Proof of vaccination against Covid-19.
- All requirements and documentation for the applicable category of German work visa.
What Documents Do I Need to Apply for Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- Your passport.
- Passport-size pictures. They must follow the ICAO visa photo guidelines.
- The application form for a residence permit. In German: Antrag auf Erteilung eines Aufenthaltstitels.
- Declaration on the Employment Relationship. This is known as the Erklärung zum Beschäftigungsverhältnis and has to be completed by your employer
- Your work contract or offer. It must state your position, the duration of your employment, as well as your salary.
- The Certificate of Registration (Meldebescheinigung).
- The housing lease along with a written confirmation letter of residency from your landlord.
- Your university or college diploma. Original copy.
- Health insurance Proof
- CV/ Resume
- Cover Letter
- Bank Statement
Responsibilities of a Caregiver
- Supporting doctors and hospital staff to know the individual needs of every aged patient/resident and deliver person-centered care.
- Assisting the old residents in their everyday activities like bathing, taking medication, eating, drinking, changing clothes, etc.
- Assisting/ enabling the old residents to take care of their personal hygiene/self-care/ maintaining their appearance while honoring their dignity.
- Organizing physical activities/ social activities for them and helping them to participate.
- Physical therapy or any short physical activity like walking. Similarly, any other social activity or leisure activity like going to a park, going to a close relative’s house in a wheelchair, etc.
- Sustaining a good level of communication with residents’ families.
- Keeping an eye on the standards of health and safety in the home.
- All duties as demanded by the Nurses and the management.
- Assess and implement aged care within your defined job scope.
- Create and update aged care plans to reflect developing needs
- Try to meet clinical quality compliance standards
- Work collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members to deliver as effective care as possible.
Average Salary of a Caregiver in Germany/ How Much Does a Caregiver Earn in Germany?
The average pay for a Caregiver is €34,863 a year and €17 an hour in Germany. The average salary range for a Caregiver is between €26,566 and €40,476. On average, a High School Degree is the highest level of education for a Caregiver. This compensation analysis is based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Germany by the ERI
Benefits of Caregiver Jobs in Germany
- High Wages
- A large number of work opportunities are available throughout Germany because of workers shortage
- Caregiver Jobs in Germany for Females is the ideal pathway for Females
- Caregiver Jobs in Germany are the highest paying ones amongst Unskilled Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship in 2024
- Working as a caregiver can serve as a stepping stone to careers in nursing, social work, occupational therapy, and other healthcare disciplines.
- Caregivers may serve in private homes, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, hospices, and healthcare agencies, among other settings. So, they don’t have to work in the boring 9 to 5 office setting.
- The aging population and increased life expectancy have resulted in an increasing demand for caregivers. This demand guarantees a constant supply of employment opportunities in Germany.
- Free Accommodation by many employers, especially those who want 24/7 care.
- You can either work as a Self-employed Caregiver or work with a Healthcare Agency.
Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners
Caregiver Job with Visa Sponsorship, Free Food, Accommodation, and No Experience
- Berlin, Germany
- Arena is looking for caregivers to work abroad.
- The arena has a large number of shifts. Salary from 1200 to 3300 EUR netto Contact us on Viber or Whatsapp at +421 918 856 707 or send your resume to email@example.com
- Free Food, Accommodation, and Documentation Services
- Click Here to Apply
Elderly & Senior Care Jobs in Germany with Free Accommodation and No Experience Required
- Karlsruhe, Germany
- Full Time and Permanent for €17 per hour
- Here is the employer’s statement: ” Hi, I’m a 33-year-old British male who requires a personal assistant/carer. I am smart and interesting and you can learn about many things. I studied Economics at Cambridge University (Bachelor’s and Master’s) traveled to over 40 countries and have worked in investment banking/fund management for many years before in London and New York. The job is typical personal assistant and care work as well as driving me to appointments and traveling with me.”
- Click Here to Apply
Nanny and Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship and Free Accommodation
- Hösbach, Germany
- A full-time and Permanent Job is needed for €500 per month
- A Caregiver of 5-year-old twins is needed
- The city of Aschaffenburg offers a lot of recreational activities and is very close to Frankfurt.0
- You can have a room in the house or a whole apartment
- Click Here to Apply
Home Care Support in Frankfurt, Germany with No Experience Required
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Full-time and Permanent
- compensation from 1050 €/month; official work; work plan: all day; convenience to the detriment of the business. Prerequisites Dependable execution of their obligations. Tolerability, trustworthiness, perseverance.
- Housekeeping, clothes washer (and manual) pressing, shoe care, window washing; Bed cloth change; Support of water supply frameworks, engine compartments; Keeping up with tidiness and requests in the house and anywhere nearby; Care for blossom beds, gardens, plantations; Complete housekeeping.
Caregiver Jobs in Germany with Visa Sponsorship 2024 for Foreigners is a life-changing job opportunity for those who don’t have any special education or qualifications and experience, but want Germany to be their future job destination. If you are an empathetic Individual, this opportunity is not worth missing. Follow the guide mentioned above and apply by clicking on this link.