UK Work Visa available immediately! Welcome to Universal Migration, they are the leading recruitment agency for the UK & Ireland Hospitality sector. We recruit high-caliber international hospitality professionals from around the world.
They present you and look after your interests to a very high standard. They source you fantastic UK job opportunities and take care of your UK Skilled Workers Sponsorship Visa formalities, Travel and accommodation arrangements. You will be employed by 5 Star, 4 Star Hotels, Bar & Restaurants, High Street Restaurants, Asian Restaurants
In this post, we have brought forward to you multifarious Bar job positions for you and each one comes with a Visa Sponsorship i.e. Bar tender, Bar Supervisor, Bar Till Operator, Bar Manager, etc. As all these job positions sponsor you a UK Skilled Worker Visa, they all come up with a mind-blowing benefits package, one of them is your whole family can join you as your dependant with your child being enjoying free education.
At least 3 years of experience is required for each job position with at least a band 4 score in IELTS. You can earn from £24, 891 to £32,000 per year depending on your job position. Moreover, with pro rata fixed annual holidays, you will get free meals on duty, employer workplace pension, income boosting incentives, and much more. Keep on reading this post to find out everything about Visa requirements, job requirements, duties, and application procedures for Bartender Jobs in UK Visa Sponsorship and No Experience.
Details of Bartender Jobs (UK Visa Sponsorship and No Experience)
- 1 Details of Bartender Jobs (UK Visa Sponsorship and No Experience)
- 2 Requirements of UK Skilled Worker Visa for Bar Jobs
- 3 Education and Experience Requirements of Bar Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Job Duties of Bar Staff :
- 5 Benefits of Bar Jobs in UK with Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship
- 6 Average Salary of Various Bar Jobs in UK
- 7 What is the National Minimum Salary in UK?
- 8 Which Companies are the Highest Paying Ones for the Bar Staff in UK?
- 9 How to Apply for Bar Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners?
- Bar Tender /Supervisors /Bar tenders (Must have Cocktail making experience)
- Employer: 5 Star, 4 Star Hotels, Bar & Restaurants, High Street Restaurants, Asian Restaurants
- Salary: £24, 981 to £ 32,000 annum
- Location: UK
- Working days/hours: 39 to 46 hours within a 5-day week
- Benefits & Entitlements: 28 days paid holiday (pro rata), income boosting incentives, employers’ workplace pension, meals on duty, etc, and more
- Prospects: Salary review; promotion, recognition, and reward for outstanding performance
Requirements of UK Skilled Worker Visa for Bar Jobs
To qualify for a Skilled Worker visa, you must:
- work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office
- have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK
- do a job that’s on the list of eligible occupations
- be paid a minimum salary – how much depends on the type of work you do. For Unskilled to Semiskilled Bar Jobs like Bar Tenders and Supervisors it is £10.75 per hour and for Bar Manager or other Skilled and Highly Skilled Job roles, it is £13 per hour
The specific and exact eligibility depends upon your very job role occupation code and classification
Education and Experience Requirements of Bar Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent English Language Skills and be able to score 4 band minimum in UKVI-IELTS or Degree with ECCTIS certificate (Previously UK NARIC).
- A degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is preferred but not a must
Job Duties of Bar Staff :
- Welcome and engage every guest
- Prepare and serve our high-quality food and drink
- Make recommendations that elevate guest experiences
- Maintain a clean & safe environment for guests and colleagues
Benefits of Bar Jobs in UK with Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship
- UKVI Skilled Workers Visa or Ireland Work Visa leads to eligibility for settlement in the UK or Ireland after 5 years.
- Your spouse/family can also enter and reside with you on a dependent visa.
- Your dependent can work full time or do any business
- Free education for children
- Free medical for family
Average Salary of Various Bar Jobs in UK
The average salary of Bar Staff in UK depends upon the specific job position you are searching salaries for and the respective experience you have in that job role. The average bar staff salary in the United Kingdom is £22,288 per year or £11.43 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £20,930 per year while most experienced workers make up to £29,250 per year.
As the average salary figure meets the minimum salary threshold, you can be sponsored for Bar Jobs in the UK.
What is the National Minimum Salary in UK?
With the new legislative measures, from 1st April 2024, the new national minimum salaries will rise as follows:
- National Living Wage for over-23s: £11.44 an hour from £10.42
- National Living Wage for those aged 21-22: £11.44 an hour from £10.18
- National Minimum Wage for 18 to 20-year-olds: £8.60 an hour from £7.49
- National Minimum Wage for under-18s: £6.40 an hour from £5.28
- The apprentice rate: £6.40 an hour from £5.28
Which Companies are the Highest Paying Ones for the Bar Staff in UK?
- All Bar One
- Glendola Leisure
- Greene King
- Youngs’ Pub
- McMullen & Sons
All these companies also sponsor Foreign Workers for Skilled and Unskilled Bar Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship. Universal Migration not only picks bar Jobs up with these employers but also with all other potential sponsoring bar businesses too.
How to Apply for Bar Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners?
You can apply for Bar Jobs in UK with a Visa Sponsorship advertised and selected by Universal Migration by clicking through this link given