Domestic workers are in high demand in America, especially babysitters or babysitters because most parents are both working parents and do not have enough time to take care of their children full-time. Babysitters have to take care of children of all ages. Depending on the age of the child, you have to perform certain tasks like feeding them, dressing them, helping them in the bathroom, playing with them, supervising their play or homework, etc.
Babysitting is in high demand in the US as parents are busy with their work lives and need a babysitter for children of almost all ages, especially those under 12. Because of this high demand, the US government is bringing in foreigners on sponsorship visas for childcare jobs. In this post, we have published complete details of childcare jobs in USA for foreigners with visa sponsorship along with contacts and contacts of families and domestic work agencies that need children.
- Job title: Babysitter/ Nanny
- Minimum age: At Least 18 to 21 years
- Country: USA
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Experience required: No
- Knowledge required: No
Duties of a Babysitter in USA
- Feeding infants or toddlers
- Preparing food for children who can eat themselves
- Keeping children clean
- Dressing them
- Showering/ toileting
- Engaging children in play or other activities
- Supervising their all-day activities
- Taking them outdoor
- Supervising homework
- Taking them from/to school, appointments, etc.
- Basic home tasks like cleaning the room, answering doors, mail, phone calls, or other messages for parents in their absence
- Taking care of pets (in some cases)
- Reporting parents about any issue of the childlike study progress, illness, bad behavior, etc.
How you can become a Babysitter in USA
- You don’t need any college degree or education but most parents are comfortable if you have a reference of any other person they know, a domestic worker agency, or any childcare authority.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- Every parent and every child has his own needs. So, they train the babysitter on-the-job and give instructions to them for difficult tasks
- If you are to babysit an ill or injured child, you need a first aid training or CPR certificate online. This certificate expires in two years and needs to be renewed.
- You may also need a driving license if parents demand you to give pick and drop service to school, activities, etc.
- As a foreigner, you need a B-1 visitor visa or an H-2B visa
Average Salary of a Babysitter Jobs in USA
The average Salary of a babysitter depends upon their experience, location, and whether they work full-time or part-time. The common average salary of a babysitter in the USA is $13.94 per hour. In some cases, it goes as high as $27.03 per hour.
Who can work as a babysitter in USA
Anyone who is an American citizen or outside the USA can apply for babysitting jobs. If you are not a US resident or don’t have a green card then you need a work visa to stay and work in the USA.
Nanny (Babysitter) jobs with Visa Sponsorship on LinkedIn
- First, you need to create an account on LinkedIn.
- Then click on the Our below link and you can see the list of babysitting jobs in the USA
- Now select the job and read the job details and click on the apply now button.
Click Here to Apply Now
Babysitter/Nanny Jobs with Visa Sponsorship on Indeed
- 1. First, you need to create an account on Indeed.
- 2. Then click on the Our below link and you can see the list of babysitting jobs in the USA.
- 3. Now select the job and read the job details and click on apply now button
Click Here to Apply Now
If you have any queries about this job you can contact us by joining our WhatsApp group our WhatsApp group link is at the bottom left corner of this page. If this post is useful for you then you can share it with your friends.
More Jobs in USA Click Here