List of Companies offering Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship in Australia: There are many companies in IT, Telecommunications, Finance, Fintech, Healthcare, Engineering, Education, Tourism, Construction, Mining, Hospitality, Tourism, and other industries offering visa sponsorships to foreign skilled workers. They offer many semi-skilled job roles on Visa Sponsorship as well. You can stay for 5 years as a skilled worker, and then apply for Permanent Residence. Various sponsorships are offered via Visa Subclass 180, 190, and 491. In this job post, we will make you aware of all the industries having the space for foreigners, and companies therein offering skilled visa sponsorship jobs to foreigners. In this way, you can choose the company belonging to your relevant field/ industry. Let’s have a look at the List of Companies offering Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship in Australia.
Overview of Australian Companies Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- 1 Overview of Australian Companies Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- 2 What are the Visa Sponsors offered by Companies Offering Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship in Australia?
- 3 What are education & experience requirements of companies offering skilled workers visa sponsorship in Australia?
- 4 What is the Visa/ Immigration process under General Skilled Worker Program?
- 5 What are the Top Occupations for Australian Skilled Migration? Jobs offered by Top Companies offering Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship in Australia?
- 6 Companies Offering Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Australia:
- 7 How to Apply for Jobs in Companies Offering Skilled Workers Visa Sponsorship in Australia?
- 8 Conclusion
- Job Title: Skilled Workers Jobs.
- Region: Australia
- Expected Salary: $57,039 to $102,677 per year
- Visa Options: Discussed below
What are the Visa Sponsors offered by Companies Offering Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship in Australia?
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled-recognized Graduate visa (subclass 476)
- Skilled Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
he most popular visa types in the Skilled Migration Program are visa subclass 189, 190, and 491. These visas account for 44% of the skilled migration program in Australia.
What are education & experience requirements of companies offering skilled workers visa sponsorship in Australia?
The minimum level of education needed for the unskilled/semi-skilled job category is Bachelor’s degree or a relevant diploma/ certification. Experience requirement, however, varies between 2-5+ years. In all cases, having a 2-year full-time job experience or 4 years part-time job experience is a plus.
What is the Visa/ Immigration process under General Skilled Worker Program?
Click Here to know about all visa options and their processes In this link, we recommend you choose the three most popular options i.e. 180, 190, and 491.
What are the Top Occupations for Australian Skilled Migration? Jobs offered by Top Companies offering Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship in Australia?
Companies Offering Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Australia:
- BCG Digital Ventures
- Expert 360
- Australian Red Cross
- Australian Catholic University
- Calvary Health Care
- Ramsay Health Care
- Friendly Society Private Hospital
- St. Vincent’s Health Australia
- Mott MacDonald
- Motorola Solutions
- PCR Talent
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Macquarie Group
- National Australia Bank
- ACCA Global
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, Government of Australia
- Western Union
- Australian National University
- Charles Sturt University
- Deakin University
- Monash University
- University of Melbourne
- SANZA Teaching Agency
- Torrens Early Learning Center
- Department of Education WA.
- Hilton Worldwide
- Marriott International
- Tourism Australia
- McDonald’s Australia.
- KFC Australia
- Fitness & Lifestyle Group.
- Brookfield Multiplex
- Leighton Contractors
- John Holland
- CPB Contractors
- John Holland
- Costa Group
- Meat & Livestock Australia
- Australian Agricultural Community
- Tourism Australia
- Virgin Australia
- GYG Tours Australia
- Tour Dragon
- Expedia Australia.
How to Apply for Jobs in Companies Offering Skilled Workers Visa Sponsorship in Australia?
- Get a valid job offer
- Get a valid visa
- Your employer will help you in your visa process
- Move to your dreamland once your job is confirmed
- Click Here to Apply
There are many companies in agriculture, technology, education, hospitality industries, etc, that are offering visa sponsorships for skilled workers. Use the official links of those companies given above to get a Skilled job in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.