Unskilled Jobs in Switzerland for foreigners 2023 with visa sponsorship is a golden career opportunity for people in Asian countries where the majority population is not so educated, skilled, or experienced. Most Asian and African (Pakistani, Indian, African) people want to settle in one or another European country, but they don’t know how to apply for unskilled jobs in Switzerland or what is the relevant visa process. By online job search, we can see that there are many unskilled occupations with visa sponsorship in Switzerland. According to Expatica, Cross-border workers also continue to play an important role in Switzerland, with some 332,177 foreign workers active in Switzerland in the three months to the end of June 2020.
However, Switzerland is a multilingual country, and it has four official languages besides English,e.g., German, Italian, French, and Romansh. So, you have to learn the language of your employer. This post will guide you to many job search websites in Switzerland; please read the link below this post for more information on how to apply.
Details of Unskilled Jobs in Switzerland:
- 1 Details of Unskilled Jobs in Switzerland:
- 2 Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Unskilled Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- 4 Top In-demand unskilled jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- 5 How to get an unskilled job in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- 6 Average salaries of unskilled workers in Switzerland:
- 7 How to search for unskilled Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- 8 More visa-sponsored unskilled jobs in Switzerland:
- Job title: Unskilled Workers
- Job Industry: Labour Jobs
- Job type: Full-time
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: 0-2 years
- Age Limit: 18 and above
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
Requirements of Unskilled Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- You must meet the minimum education requirement set by your employer and the nature of your employment.
- If are not a Swiss national, you must have a valid work permit. If your company is sponsoring you, you must meet all limitations and criteria.
- Fluency in one or more of Switzerland’s official languages: German, French, Italian, and Romansh depending on your location.
- Experience may or may not be necessary, but having experience one or more than one year would be a plus.
- Certain unskilled professions, such as construction workers, packaging workers, or warehouse workers, are physically demanding and need the capacity to perform manual labor.
- You have to be available on the night or early morning shifts, for overtime, or on weekends sometimes.
Benefits of Unskilled Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Free Accommodation in many cases.
- Performance Bonus in almost every job.
- Free Health Insurance for many job roles and by many employers.
- Public transport is cheap.
- Other employee rights, such as sick leave or maternity and paternity leave.
- Permanent job opportunities for the right candidates.
- Social benefits for employees like stock options, disability insurance plans, profit sharing, etc.
Top In-demand unskilled jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- Housekeepers/ Room Attendants.
- Cleaning staff.
- Farm Workers.
- Laundry Attendants.
- Fruits and Vegetables Pickers and Packers.
- Drivers (delivery drivers, heavy-duty vehicle drivers, truck and tram drivers).
- Kitchen helpers/ Chefs/ Commis.
- Waiters/ Waitresses/ Servers.
- Food Production Workers.
- Factory Workers.
- Construction Workers.
- Sales Representatives.
- Warehouse workers/ Operators.
- Cinema Steward (those who know German are preferred).
- Airport baggage handler.
- Spa workers.
- General Labourer.
- Security Guards.
How to get an unskilled job in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
The best and easiest way to get a work permit in Switzerland as an unskilled labourer from traditional immigration-seeking countries (Asian and African countries) is to come to Switzerland and get-go for a job hunt. Once you get a valid and active job offer, your employer will arrange the work permit for you. EU nationals don’t need a visa but people from other countries do. Here are some tips to follow:
Here are some easy and effective tips:
- Make sure to understand the rules and requirements of the job role you are applying before. Once you are determined for a job role and you are sure that it suits you, send the application.
- Up-to-date and professional-looking CV or Resume.
- Hitting the education requirements criteria as mentioned by your employer, e.g., for Technicians/ Labourers/ Sales and Marketing Agents, etc, a High School diploma is enough. For Engineering Jobs, you should have the relevant Engineering Degree.
- A minimum experience of 1-2 years boosts your employment chances, even if your employer doesn’t demand it. Having more than that lands you in a more highly-paid position.
- Your Resume, CV, or job application should be in the language of your employer i.e. German, Italian, French, etc. it would be a plus point in your current job, and you can search for more jobs with high chances of being hired.
- All visa-relevant documents in an acceptable format.
Average salaries of unskilled workers in Switzerland:
The average Salaries of unskilled workers in Switzerland depend on many factors like if the Swiss Canton/ State you are living in has minimum wage law or not. Your experience, gender, education, etc. According to the wage indicator’s January report, The minimum wage has been revised in Geneva (canton) from 01 January 2023. The minimum wage has increased from CHF 23.27 to CHF 24.00 per hour. Moreover, you would be surprised to learn that there is no nationwide minimum salary in Switzerland.
How to search for unskilled Jobs in Switzerland with visa sponsorship:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Unskilled/ Labour Jobs in Switzerland ” in the search bar and choose the location,e.g., Geneva, Switzerland.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
More visa-sponsored unskilled jobs in Switzerland:
Click here to find more visa-sponsored unskilled jobs in Switzerland: