Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024: Truck Driving is the most familiar and the most usual form of HGV Vehicle Driving or Heavy Goods Vehicle Driving. Canada has a super boosted demand for Long Haul Truck Drivers (HGV or LGV) Drivers. According to can.truck.ca, the official online platform of Canadian Trucking Association, Canada faced a critical shortage of about 20,000 truck drivers in the year 2022-2023, and this shortage is expected to continue till 2025.
It’s a good time to immigrate to Canada as a truck driver. Research shows that truck drivers are in high demand across all provinces and this trend looks set to continue in the years ahead. According to the Ontario Trucking Association, nearly one third of the current Canadian Truck Drivers’ population is near retirement. To quote a Trucking HR Canada’s Labour Market Snapshot: November 2022 estimates that 34,300 truck drivers will leave the industry in 2023. If nothing is done about the current situation, the trucking industry’s struggle with more people exiting than entering will lead the vacancy number to increase to 30,000.
These facts are more than enough to show you the importance of this golden year of 2023-2024 to immigrate to Canada as a Truck Driver as an industry is more than ready to absorb you. Another fact that justifies Truck Driving Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024 as a golden career is that you can immigrate to Canada as a Truck Driver under multiple entry streams. More in this post below:
Requirements of Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 1 Requirements of Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 2 How to Immigrate to Canada as a Truck Driver in 2024?
- 3 New Positions for Canada Truck Drivers in 2024
- 4 Truck Drivers
- 5 Foreign Agricultural Goods Truck Drivers
- 6 OTR Truck Drivers
- 7 Canada Truck Delivery Driver Visa Sponsorship Jobs (10 Vacancies)
- 8 Long Haul Truck Driver
- 9 Transport Truck Drivers ( No experience needed)
- 10 How to Apply for More Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship in 2024
- You must be a minimum of 30+ years old, (max 55 years)
- Experience Letter showing at least 3 years of experience
- You must attest to being drug-free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offenses.
- Your driver’s license must show an accident-free record during the past 4 years (HGV & Automobile).
- Have a job offer from a Canadian employer in the form of an Employment Letter
- Hold a valid passport for at least two years
- Prove your intention to leave Canada after your work permit expires
- Demonstrate your command of English or French i.e. IELTS Certificate
- Have no criminal history and pose no threat to Canada’s national security
- Demonstrate you’ll be able to sustain yourself while in Canada and pay for your and your family members’ return trip
- Be healthy
- Bank Statement as a minimum proof of funds to support yourself in Canada
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles to transport goods and materials to destinations
- Oversee all aspects of vehicles, such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading, and safety and security of cargo
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, brakes and cold storage
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
Your firm must have a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) document, which explains that it could not locate qualified candidates nationwide. If you meet the abovementioned conditions, you can submit your job application. Another important thing to mention is that as there are multiple entry schemes for Truck Drivers in Canada, each Immigration stream differs slightly in its requirements with core and compulsory requirements as the ones mentioned above.
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Truck Driver in 2024?
You can immigrate to Canada as a Truck Driver through four immigration routes. Each one is valid for Truck Driver Jobs in Canada 2024, varying a little bit in their requirements and eligibility criteria.
- Express Entry System (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- Provincial Nominee Program under Express Entry
- Provincial Nominee Program under Non-Express Entry
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program
New Positions for Canada Truck Drivers in 2024
Woow Immigration Canada is looking to hire Foreign Workers for their Corporate Transportation Client in Toronto, Ontario. Truck Drivers will operate heavy trucks to transport goods and materials over urban, interurban, provincial, and international routes. Truck Drivers will operate heavy trucks to transport goods and materials over urban, interurban, provincial, and international routes.
Benefits include an Hourly rate of $21-24 for full-time hours of 30 to 40 hours/week, Extended Medical, Dental, and Disability Benefits, Flexible schedule, Direct deposit weekly or biweekly, Safety bonuses, Paid drops/pickups, and Paid waiting time.
Foreign Agricultural Goods Truck Drivers
- Position: Permanent
- Company: Agricare
- Location: Lockport, MB, Canada
Agri-Fresh is a specialized refrigerated carrier. They only move fresh produce from California and Arizona, into the Canadian Prairies. As an equal opportunity employer, they are seeking to hire Foreign Truck Drivers in return of benefits like Free Picks and Drops and Paid Health Packages after three months
OTR Truck Drivers
- Job position: Permanent
- Location: Airdrie, AB, Canada
- Experience required: One year
- Benefits offered: Yes
JBS may be the biggest, most successful, and most stable company you’ve ever heard of! That’s because they haul for some of the most well-known brands as the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processors. And with that comes well-paying over-the-road CDL-A truck driving opportunities in the Ready Mile fleet from Calgary or Brooks across Canada.
Canada Truck Delivery Driver Visa Sponsorship Jobs (10 Vacancies)
- Brampton, ON, Canada
- AZ truck drivers for local and long distance work. Mainly agricultural loads, including livestock, grain, fertilizer, hay, and straw. Livestock and b-train experience are an asset, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Pay is mileage-based for long distance work and hourly for local and corridor work. Clean CVOR and abstract, with 3 years of verifiable experience required.
- $COMPETITIVE PAY SCALE$!! $3000 sign-on bonus and full benefits after 90 days.
- Visa Sponsorship positions available for Foreign Candidates
- 10 Vacancies are available in total and 2 drivers are needed to join immediately
- Click Here to Apply
Long Haul Truck Driver
- Regina, SK, Canada
- Secondary High School Diploma required with no experience
- Oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment. Pay and receive payments for goods Perform brake adjustments. Perform emergency roadside repairs. Perform preventive maintenance. Receive and relay information to central dispatch. Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption. Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses: Air Brake (Z) Endorsement. Driver’s License (Class 1 or A). Experience: Experience an asset
- Click Here to Apply
Transport Truck Drivers ( No experience needed)
- Work in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia for $22 per hour
- They are seeking a new Transport Truck Driver to join the company. Preference will be given to those who have relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Their services include cross-border and local refrigerated trucking, warehousing, specialty freight, and shipping services, all at competitive prices.
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for More Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship in 2024
You can find these vacancies on the job portal website. We have posted a link to a job portal that helps you find Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2024