Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship ($30 – $40 hourly): Namoi Valley Christian School (NVCS) is a well-established and respected educational institution located in the picturesque Namoi Valley region of Australia. As part of their dedication to excellence, education for all, and holistic approach to fostering students’ academic, spiritual, and personal growth, the school provides visa sponsorship for eligible overseas candidates, allowing them to be part of a multicultural, diverse, and vibrant educational community.
As an Educator/Teacher at Namoi Valley Christian School, you will be instrumental in creating a positive and enriching learning environment for our students. Your dedication to fostering holistic development, integrating faith-based values, and delivering engaging lessons will contribute to our school’s mission of equipping students for a purposeful and impactful life. This role offers the chance to work in a collaborative community, engage with students of diverse backgrounds, and contribute to the growth of education in Australia. Let’s explore everything about Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship ( $ 30 – $ 40 hourly).
Details of Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Benefits of Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Job Duties of a Teaching Assistant:
- 5 Who can Apply for Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Teaching Assistant|
|Minimum Experience Required||Yes|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Salary Per Year||$56,000 – $67,000 per year|
|Salary Hourly||$30 – $40 hourly|
Requirements of Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Must have a Teacher’s Training Diploma, any diploma or degree in Early Childhood Care and Education, or any other relevant field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in nurseries, schools, or any other childcare units. to pass the skills migration test. However, this condition is not mentioned as a must in the job ad.
- Must hold a current Working with Children Check, First Aid Certificate, and CPR certificate.
- You must be an adaptable teacher, changing your teaching methodology, behavior, etc, with the interests and needs of the child.
- You must be thoroughly invested and have a rich experience in child development and education in the first 5 years.
- have a thorough understanding of the planning cycle and is able to work closely with the team to deliver a rich curriculum
- – Looking for work stability with a company.
Benefits of Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible candidates, enabling you to work legally in Australia.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills and career progression.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students’ lives and contribute to the Australian education system.
Job Duties of a Teaching Assistant:
- Aiding teachers by giving personalized attention to students or half of the class.
- Help teacher prepare teaching materials, activities materials and setups, equipment, props, etc.
- Provide a secure, nurturing environment in the classroom.
- Help teachers prepare students’ worksheets, feedback, etc.
- Provide process improvement ideas to teachers.
- Provide feedback, concerns, and information to teachers and parents.
- Enable a child to learn and explore through playful activities.
- Help students learn social skills, ethics, good behavior, etc, especially students with emotional regulation issues.
- Support children with special needs through special education and behavior-learning techniques.
Who can Apply for Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target UK and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Teaching Assistant Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
If you are an enthusiastic educator committed to nurturing students’ growth, integrating Christian values, and embracing the rewards and challenges of teaching in Australia, they welcome you to apply.