Founded in 1997 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company based in Dubai, UAE. Today, Jumeirah Group is a Dubai national champion, which operates a world-class 6,500 key portfolios of 23 luxury properties across the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic flagship hotel and timeless pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to a modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining the most authentic and diverse cuisines with spectacular settings to create unforgettable moments worth sharing.
An opportunity has arisen for a Tailor to join the Housekeeping team at the under-construction Hotel Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab. Be the first one to apply! Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab is a luxury hotel and resort that is currently under development in Dubai. Once completed, Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab is set to become one of the most luxurious resorts in the world, with a range of amenities and features that are designed to provide guests with an unparalleled experience.
A tailor housekeeper provides both tailoring and housekeeping services to clients, including clothing design and alteration, cleaning, laundry, inventory management, and scheduling. Flights home, accommodation, life insurance, functional incentives, and other employee benefits are only some of the perks and benefits offered for this job. Continue Reading below about Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship, Free Accommodation, and Free Flights to unravel more amazing benefits like this one as compared to the easy job duties and responsibilities.
Details of Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 1 Details of Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 2 Requirements of Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 3 Benefits of Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 4 Job Duties of a Tailor/ Housekeeping Tailor at Jumeirah Group:
- 5 Who can Apply for Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship?
- 6 How to Apply for Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
|Job Type||Tailor/ Housekeeping Tailor|
|Minimum Experience Required||No|
|Education Required||Basic English|
|Any Age Limit||No|
|Employment Term||Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)|
|Salary Hourly||AED 4500 (Fixed Salary)|
Requirements of Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure due to the intensive preopening phase.
- Adaptable and flexible to work on weekends, days, evenings, and holidays.
- Apply time management skills.
- Results focused.
- Attention to detail and curates superior guest experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and by telephone, embracing cultural diversity.
- Previous experience in Uniform Room.
- Business proficiency in English.
- Sound professional knowledge.
- Minimum of 1 year luxury hospitality experience.
- Ideally Pre-Opening experience.
Benefits of Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- An attractive tax-free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across their properties globally.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, accommodation, life insurance, functional incentives and other employee benefits
Job Duties of a Tailor/ Housekeeping Tailor at Jumeirah Group:
- Supporting to set up the function and role during the pre-opening phase.
- Working closely between the Hotel and our Residences to support any operational needs as per the job description.
- Ensure that all requests for alterations or repairs made by the guests are carried out efficiently.
- To ensure that all uniforms are kept in good repair to the best of her/his ability and with the equipment available
- Make necessary repairs required to table linen, toweling, bath robes, and sheeting efficiently to prolong their lives.
- To familiarize myself with the procedures for the exchange of linen and uniforms.
- Make maximum usage of discarded linen.
- Keep all storage areas clean, neat, and tidy at all times.
- To maintain a stock of haberdashery items and inform the Laundry Team Leader when items need to be replenished.
- To assist linen inventories.
- To help with the counting of dirty table linen from the F&B areas and distribute out the clean linen.
- To deliver requests to both colleagues and guests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- To help whenever necessary with the counting of the clean room linen and toweling and recording the amounts correctly.
Who can Apply for Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship?
All Asian, African, and Latin American countries, which generally target Dubai, UAE, UK and other European Countries as their future job destination, can apply for Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship, Free Accommodation, and Free Flights
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Tailor Jobs in Jumeirah Group Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Click on the link below to apply directly on the Jumeirah Group