Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship: Canberra’s most famous and ‘tastiest’ Japanese Restaurant ‘Raku’ is looking for a talented and passionate Sushi Chef / Cake Maker/ Pastry Chef with a great attitude, “can-do” approach and a keen interest in food. As a multicultural work setting, we invest only in talent, motivation, and ‘can do attitude.’
You should have a good knowledge of Japanese cuisine and should be willing to work 7 days a week (there is no fixed day off, and you can get any day off randomly). Prior sushi chef experience is also a condition, but a little experience is also enough. Visa Sponsorship is available for this job role leading to PR in Australia. Read on below to find more about Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
Details of Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Personal Skills for a Sushi Chef Job:
- 4 Job Duties of a Sushi Chef at Raku:
- 5 Benefits of Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- 6 How to Apply for Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Sushi Chef/ Pastry Chef/ Cake Maker.
- Country: Canberra, Australia.
- Employer’s name: Raku.
- Knowledge required: Not necessary
- Experience required: Yes
- Knowledge required: No.
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes.
- Expected Salary: Negotiable.
- Job type: Full-Time.
- Duty timing: 8 hours
- Employee Benefits: Yes.
Requirements of Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- No specific education requirement. However, High School Diploma is demanded by some employers to prove basic English Language Proficiency.
- Experience as a Sushi Chef is a must.
- Physical strength and stamina to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive manual activities.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to work during weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Personal Skills for a Sushi Chef Job:
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong Team Player Skill.
- Excellent food preparation and presentation skills.
- Having a creative flair.
- Highly organized and can handle a fast-paced restaurant environment.
Job Duties of a Sushi Chef at Raku:
- Sushi Chef specialist has to prepare sushi rolls, nigiri, sashimi & popular Japanese cuisines.
- Create a rich sushi menu with various main ingredients (consisting of high quality fruits and vegetables) and raw fish (for example, salmon, tuna, unagi).
- Prepare all types of sushi, including maki, nigiri and sashimi and present them to guests according to the company’s standards.
- Select fresh and high quality fruits and vegetables to prepare high quality sushi.
- Flavoring sushi rolls with ginger, rice, vinegar, soy sauce, etc, when appropriate
- Manage food prep activities and multitasking for the purpose like cutting fruits, vegetables, boiling rice, frying or boiling vegetables, preparing sausages, sauces, etc.
- Coordinate with food serving staff to ensure proper and on-time deliveries of food items and orders, so that their performance is not effected.
- Considering special requests and food allergies.
- Prepare appetizers, soups and salads according to Japanese cuisine concept.
- Monitor food stock, inventories, and ordering ingredients when necessary.
- Recommend new, modern recipes, like sushi burgers
- Maintain hygiene principles and cleaning workstation.
Benefits of Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- Complimentary staff meal
- Sponsorship is available for candidates to get PR from Australia.
- Competitive Salary.
How to Apply for Sushi Chef Jobs in Australia 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Baker Jobs” “Pastry Baker Jobs”,” Pastry Chef Jobs” “ Bakery Jobs”, ”Sushi Chef”, ”Japanese Restaurant Jobs”, in the search bar and choose the location, e.g., Canberra, Australia.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
- Click Here to Apply