How to subscribe to SUPER INTERNET PLUS?
You can subscribe Ufone data offer by dialing *290#
SUPER INTERNET PLUS: If you looking for monthly internet packages include a time-limited offer. In this Ufone, internet data offer you will get 16Gbs of the internet including 8GGb from 1 am to 9 am. This offer is in just 499 rupees and this offer is available for 1 month.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes.
- Bucket subscribers will get the maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers, etc.
- All Whatsapp calls will be charged from data bucket resources.
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Every session reserves some volume of data to enhance customer experience.
- Once the data bucket expires, multiple sessions will be charged separately on the default mobile package rate.
- After the consumption of the offer volume, the internet will remain active and will be charged at default tariff i.e. Rs. 2.75 + Tax per MB at a charging pulse of 512 Kbs. On the usage of 25 MBs, you will get 150 MBs free till midnight, and so on
- Why I am being charged on 4G/LTE when my mobile data is turned off? What should I do?
Inherent to 4G/LTE technology, the data connection of 4G/LTE subscribers remains established despite data settings being switched off from the handset. However, a very limited volume of the internet is consumed in such a case. So, it is suggested to change network settings to 2G/3G from the handset when turning OFF Mobile Data.