Storesperson/ Warehouseman Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023: We are back with one more opportunity to settle in the land of lowest crime and most friendly attitude towards foreigners. Yes, we are talking about New Zealand! And this opportunity is about Jobs in New Zealand. If you have any experience working in a warehouse, you should rush towards this opportunity.
Our today’s employer is a trade association named Building Services Contractor of New Zealand (BSCNZ) that provides cleaning services personnel to its commercial clients. You will be recruited through one of the accredited members of the company who will provide you with the employment contract, tools, and training for this job role. Read on below to find more about Cafe Worker Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Details of Storesperson/ Warehouseman Jobs in New Zealand for Foreigners 2023:
- 1 Details of Storesperson/ Warehouseman Jobs in New Zealand for Foreigners 2023:
- 2 Requirements of Storesperson/ Warehouseman Jobs in New Zealand:
- 3 Why Work with BSCNZ/ Benefits of Stores person Job in New Zealand for foreigners:
- 4 Job description/ responsibilities of a Stores person/ Warehouseman:
- 5 How to Become a Warehouse Man/ Stores person:
- 6 How to Apply for the Storesperson/ Warehouse Man Jobs in New Zealand?
- 7 How to Apply for Warehouseman/ Storesperson Job in BSCNZ?
- Job title: stores person/ Warehouseman.
- Job country: New Zealand.
- Company’s name: Building Services Contractor of New Zealand (BSCNZ).
- Location: Mt Wellington.
- Expected Salary: NZD 22- NZD 26 per hour.
- Job type: Full-time/permanent.
- Work hours: 40 hours per week.
- Expected Start Date: ASAP.
- Employee benefits: Mentioned in the agreement.
Related: Air Craft Cleaner Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Online)
Requirements of Storesperson/ Warehouseman Jobs in New Zealand:
- No formal education is needed.
- No experience is needed as training will be provided. However, an expert is an asset.
- As a foreign applicant, you should have a valid work visa, international student visa, and permanent residency status.
- Physical fitness report as you are required to hold at least 20 kg at a time.
- All essential and supporting visa documents.
- Other documents as per demanded by the employer/ company you will be sent to.
- A current forklift and reach license is desirable.
- A dangerous Goods License/High-Risk Work License is desirable.
- Physical fitness to have the ability to lift loads up to 20kg.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention-paying skills with strong attention to detail.
- Flexible to work extra hours if needed
Why Work with BSCNZ/ Benefits of Stores person Job in New Zealand for foreigners:
Here are some of the most prominent perks and benefits BSCNZ provides you to work with them. They include, but are not limited to, only providing the basic benefits for Storesperson/ Warehouseman Jobs in New Zealand, as defined by the federal Labour Laws:
- Attractive Salary Package i.e. starting salary of $22-26 per hour.
- Great work-life balance. Working 5 days (Monday to Friday) for 40 hours per week.
- A close-knit, professionally experienced, and diverse team
- Purchasing discounts for staff members.
- Opportunities to learn more and grow your career
- A day off on your birthday!
- Paid vacation/ annual holidays.
- Medical Insurance.
- Other employee benefits as mentioned by your respective employer.
Job description/ responsibilities of a Stores person/ Warehouseman:
Following are the general job responsibilities for a Stores person as well as what BSCNZ demands from you:
- General Warehouse duties and working across inbound and outbound teams to receive the store supplies safely and dispatch the customer supplies efficiently.
- Processing orders and invoices for delivery.
- Unloading trucks.
- Palletising and Repalletising goods on shelves.
- Receiving and Scanning goods.
- Checking the goods/ stock level against orders
- Inspecting for possible damages.
- Moving Goods around the store and sorting them.
- Tracking goods’ movement (both inbound and outbound)
- Some heavy lifting of up to 20kg
- Preparing routes for deliveries and ensuring delivery paperwork is in order
- Moving Heavy goods and pallets using a forklift.
- General warehouse duties.
Related: Cafe Worker Jobs in New Zealand with Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Online)
How to Become a Warehouse Man/ Stores person:
There is no formal education/ training requirement to become a Storesperson/ Warehouseman. However, there are some qualifications that make you the best choice for this role:
- Consider relevant courses like any diploma/ certificate course in Supply Chain Operations/ Warehousing Operations. One example is the Level 3 Certificate in Supply Chain Operations.
- Consider gaining relevant experience in any warehouse, even part-time.
- Consider gaining relevant licenses like high risk work licenses, dangerous goods licenses, forklift licenses, etc.
How to Apply for the Storesperson/ Warehouse Man Jobs in New Zealand?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Warehouseman Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners”, “Storesperson Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners”, “Warehouse Operator Jobs in New Zealand for foreigners/ with visa sponsorship”, “Warehouse Associate Job in New Zealand for foreigners”, “Warehouse Jobs in New Zealand “etc.
- Select Mt Wellington as your desired location to make your search results more precise.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.
How to Apply for Warehouseman/ Storesperson Job in BSCNZ?
- Click on the website link given below.
- Choose the application option i.e. Apply Now through the website or Apply with LinkedIn.
- Submit your required documents.
- Wait for the confirmation email.