The Job Description:
As the Sponsor Visits Officer, you’ll spread the word about World Vision’s mission by arranging for donors to meet their sponsored kid in person and helping them organize the trip of a lifetime to share with friends and family online.
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire NFP People, on behalf of World Vision, is the employer.
- Approximately £25,650 per year is offered.
- Ending on July 6, 2023
- Contract Permanent Hours
- Job Openings in the Fields of Charity, Child Advocacy, International Fundraising, Public Relations, Communications, and Religious Giving
Purpose of Work
- Aid to Customers
- Expertise in the field (but not management)
- Negative, there’s no way to use a remote
- Office of Sponsored Travel
- We need a Sponsor Visits Officer to oversee a specialized program that helps our donors pay a visit to the kids they support.
- Officer-in-Charge of Visits from Sponsors
- Where: Milton Keynes
- Time Commitment: 36.5 Hours Weekly
- Agreement: Long-Term
- The annual salary of £25,650 (depending on experience) with a generous selection of benefits
- The deadline for applications is July 6, 2023, however, we may end the search early if a qualified individual is found.
Principal Duties Will Consist Of:
Plan and coordinate Sponsor Individual Visits, both in person and online.
Coordinate with the sponsor and the national office to arrange individual visits.
Maximise sponsors’ involvement with WVUK by managing their relationships and providing them with individualized service.
Make those sponsors who travel to the country are well-versed in the customs of the host country, know how sponsorship works, and are aware of and compliant with all Child Safeguarding Procedures.
Fundraising efforts prior to travel/virtual experience and continued participation in WV after return are your responsibility.
In charge of boosting supporter happiness by rethinking how we leverage their content and blogs.
We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills and actual experience swaying the involvement of donors. They will have prior experience working with the public and/or generating money for a cause. Candidates will have no trouble collaborating with others from all areas and levels of the partnership. Knowledge of Child Safeguarding guidelines and how to work within them is a plus.
You’ll need these things to succeed in this position:
Belief in and understanding of World Vision’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
Proven ability to influence and enhance the amount of financial and non-financial engagement of Supporters; excellent relational skills (in-person, online, and through written communications).
Ingenuity in providing sponsors with all they need to make their virtual visits to their sponsored children and their communities memorable and enriching for everyone involved.
Capability to plan, coordinate, advertise, and execute virtual site visits.
Proactive, well-organized, and able to work alone while still contributing expertise and knowledge to the team’s ongoing success.
Any job offer is contingent on the successful completion of all required background investigations, including a criminal records check, as we are a child-focused organization dedicated to the protection of children.
NFP People is advertising this position on the organization’s behalf.