Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship: Foodie Winery is a stunning destination location where guests can dine, celebrate, and relax while sipping some of Mudgee’s top wines. The company is renowned for looking out for its employees, educating the chefs about good food, and exposing them to the production of wine from the vine. If you are a cooking enthusiast, with a passion for serving the ‘best of the best’, Foodie Winery is your future destination.
Foodie Winery has a fully-equipped, commercial kitchen catering various events a 10 persons get-together to 200+ person wedding functions. It focuses on seasonal produce and locally sourced ingredients. In the Summer to Spring wedding season, Foodie Winery is responsible for attending anywhere from 1-4 weddings a week on average. But luckily, most of the weddings are in the daytime with no night hours required. Basically, your job is to provide catering services for on-site weddings and events. You will work as a part of the prep team only in days during winter days because weddings are not common on those days.
The salary is up to $90K+Super for a Sous Chef and a salary of up to $75K+Super for a CDP. For the right applicant, sponsorship may be made available. Read on below to find more about Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job Responsibilities of a Sous Chef:
- 5 How to Apply for Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Sous Chef/ Chef De Partie
- Job Region: Muggie, NSW, Australia
- Expected Salary: AUSD 90k per year
- Knowledge required: No
- Minimum Experience: 1 year
- Employee Benefits: Yes
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Legally entitled to work in Australia.
- Having at least one year of experience working as a Sous Chef.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Flexible with changing work hours when required.
Benefits of Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Visa Sponsorship.
- Competitive Salary i.e. $90 K for Sous Chef, $75 K for Chef De Partie.
- Super Scheme.
- Medical Insurance.
Job Responsibilities of a Sous Chef:
At the on-site wedding events, you will be responsible to perform the following functions:
- Maintains food handling and sanitation standards.
- Performs all duties of Culinary and related kitchen area employees in high-demand times.
- Oversees production and preparation of culinary items.
- Ensures employees keep their work areas clean and sanitary.
- Works with Restaurant and Banquet departments to coordinate service and timing of events and meals.
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Communicates areas in need of attention to staff and follows up to ensure follow through.
- Leads shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Supervises daily shift operations.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Ensures completion of assigned duties.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, giving feedback as needed.
- Handles employee questions and concerns.
- Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
- Participates in an ongoing employee recognition program.
- Conducts training when appropriate.
- Monitors employees’ progress toward meeting performance expectations.
- Participates in department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Supports and assists with new menus, concepts, and promotions for the Restaurant outlets and Banquets.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from the supervisor as necessary.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Reports malfunctions in department equipment.
- Purchases appropriate supplies and manages food and supply inventories according to budget.
- Attends and participates in all pertinent meetings.
How to Apply for Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship:
- Before going to online job search portals to find Sous Chef Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship Jobs and reaching potential employers, you should try to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to follow the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information asked for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type ”Sous Chef Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Chef De Partie Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Chef Jobs with Visa Sponsorship”, ”Cooking Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.”
- Select all of Australia in the location bar right beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information asked.
- Keep checking the mail for the response.