Software Engineer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship: A USA Company in East Moline, IL, USA is looking for an experienced/ seasoned Software Engineer to join their team who is currently working on Embedded Software Development with C and C++. You should have an expert understanding of Embedded Software Networks/ Models, which requires 3-5 years of experience or more. Previously we looked at how much Canada rewards Software Engineers; its neighbor, USA, is an ideal destination for Software Engineers too. They are paid very well there in USA, and USA is the hub of IT and Technological services, which makes you wanted everywhere and every time. Let’s get deeper into software Engineer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Software Engineer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job Title: Software Engineer
- Job Country: USA
- Expected salary: $ $13,054/mo
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Employee Benefits: Depends upon the employer
- Knowledge required: Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Experience required: Minimum 3-5 years
Requirements of Software Engineer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- You should have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering.
- You should have at least 3-5 years of experience, as this is a senior job role.
- Expert in embedded software development with C/C++ programming.
Job Description of Software Engineer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- Designing and Developing PC and Mobile Software related to the company’s niche.
- Designing Testable codes in various programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.)
- Fixing bugs.
- Testing new software.
- Developing software according to Agile Development Methodology.
- Carry Out SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) process.
- Update Software with the latest features.
- Developing software according to Industry standards.
- Guide your software engineers team or junior team members about embedded Software Networking.
How to Apply for Software Engineer Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship:
- Register yourself with USA Visa Sponsorship jobs by creating a profile.
- Activate your id by clicking on the link sent in the mailbox, spam, or trash.
- Apply by submitting your Resume/ CV, and required documents.