Shawarma Man Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship: From a Kindergartener to an old grandpa, everyone likes Shawarma. Shawarma is a popular, Middle-Eastern dish that originated in the Middle East but now made its way to other Asian countries (especially the Indian subcontinent) too. This is a very useful and, maybe, ‘mouth-watering’ post too because this is about delicious Shawarmas i.e. Shawarma Man Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship! Not only a well-paying and easy job but also, with Visa Sponsorship by the company. There are various other exciting offers and job benefits too. Read on below to find more about Shawarma Man Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship.
Details of Shawarma Man Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Shawarma Man Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Shawarma Man Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Shawarma Man Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 Job description of a Shawarma Maker:
- 5 How to Apply for Shawarma Maker Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Shawarma Man
- Job Region: Madinat Hamad, Bahrain
- Expected Salary: Negotiable during the interview
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Free Transport: Yes
- Free Health Insurance: Yes
- Eligibility: All nationalities
Requirements of Shawarma Man Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship:
- No specific education requirement. However, High School Diploma is demanded by some employers.
- Fluent in Basic Arabic and English.
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a Shawarma Maker.
- Physical strength and stamina to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive manual activities.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to work during weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Applicant’s age must be below 40.
- Have a valid job offer.
- Immediate Joining.
- Must be entitled legally to work in Bahrain.
Benefits of Shawarma Man Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship:
- Company Visa.
- No knowledge is required.
- The experience required is not high.
- All benefits (leave and indemnity) under Bahrain Labour Law.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Competitive Salary (Attractive Salary Feature mentioned in the job ad).
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Transport.
Job description of a Shawarma Maker:
- Preparing high-quality shawarmas using fresh, homemade ingredients.
- Using traditional and modern recipes.
- Cut meats, vegetables, and toppings for shawarmas.
- Check inventory levels and report any shortage thereof.
- Communicate with the kitchen manager to ensure timely ordering and replenishment of ingredients or any bottleneck causing hindrances in work.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen workspace
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Ability to prepare other related snacks like sandwiches, wraps, burgers, etc.
How to Apply for Shawarma Maker Jobs in Bahrain with Visa Sponsorship:
- Make an account on Jooble, in case you don’t have one.
- Click on the verification mail in your mailbox, spam, or bin folder to activate your account.
- Search ”Shawarma Maker Jobs”, ”Shawarma Chef”, etc, or any other related term in the search bar.
- Select All Bahrain or Manama in the location bar just beneath the search bar.
- Click on your desired job role.
- Submit your CV along with all the necessary information asked.