Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024 (No experience needed): Security Guard Jobs is one of the best careers for those who want to immigrate to Dubai but don’t have High-End Education and Experience. You can work across a variety of settings like Schools, Hospitals, Hotels, Malls, Banks, and on and on because Security Guards are needed everywhere.
You will get a good salary with many envious Employee Benefits like Health Insurance, Flexible Shifts, Free uniforms, Tips, etc. Mostly, no experience or education is required, and in case you need it, Secondary Education with Basic English Proficiency is enough. Let’s talk everything about Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024 (No experience needed).
Requirements of Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024/ What Do I Need to Become a Security Guard in Dubai
- 1 Requirements of Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024/ What Do I Need to Become a Security Guard in Dubai
- 2 Benefits of Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship/ Why You Should Target Dubai for a Security Guard Career?
- 3 What is the Average Salary of a Security Guard in Dubai?
- 4 Are Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship Permanent?
- 5 Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
- 6 AirPort Security Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 7 Security Guards Urgently Required without any Experience
- 8 Male and Female Security Guard Jobs (No experience required)
- 9 Security Guard Jobs with Visa Sponsorship ( No experience and education needed)
- 10 Conclusion
- No education mostly. But, a Secondary Education or a High School Diploma is enough
- No experience needed
- Basic English Proficiency
- There are mostly Weight and Height Indexes You shouldn’t weigh less than 70 kg and should be at least 5 feet 7 inches tall. This specification may vary from one employer to another
- There are mostly age specifications from 24 to 40 or 50.
- You should have no Bad Health or Criminal Record
- You should have all travel documents like a passport valid from the last 2 consecutive years, etc.
Benefits of Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship/ Why You Should Target Dubai for a Security Guard Career?
- Envious Salary
- You have high chances of employment because Security Guards are needed everywhere
- Depending upon your employer’s policy, you may get Free Accommodation
- No experience or education needed
- Annual Leave
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Additional benefits and allowances may be provided, based on the candidate’s profile and contract terms.
What is the Average Salary of a Security Guard in Dubai?
The average Security Guard salary in Dubai is AED 2,500 per month, going up to AED 3,000 based on industry, job location, and candidate profile. The highest-paying industry in Dubai for Security Guards is Security. Salaries in Dubai are tax-free.
Are Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship Permanent?
No, most Security Guard Jobs in Dubai are On Contract. However, they could be permanent too. Depending upon your experience and consistent performance, your contract may be extended. Otherwise, if you are still within the validity duration of your Work Permit, you can apply for another job, which is a very easy task because of widely available Security Jobs all over the UAE.
Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024
Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship and Free Airline Tickets
- Dubai City and Ras Al Khaimah
- On Contract and Full-Time Jobs
- A security guard is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for people and property. Security guards are hired by a variety of organizations, including businesses, government agencies, and residential communities. Typically, the responsibilities that come along with this job role include monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, and controlling access to facilities.
- • Minimum age of 21 years old. • High school diploma or equivalent. • Must be SIRA certified with a card. • Proficiency in English (both written and verbal). • Physically fit with good eyesight and hearing. • No criminal record or history of drug abuse. • Basic knowledge of security procedures and protocols. • Ability to work in shifts, including weekends and holidays.
AirPort Security Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
- 3000 AED to 8000 AED per month for Full Time Position
- Permanent Job at Dubai International Airport
- Get a job as an Airport Security Guard at Emirates Group in Dubai in 2023 Company: Emirates Group Salary: 3000 AED to 8000 AED per month
Security Guards Urgently Required without any Experience
- Magnum Security, Dubai, UAE
- Full Time, Part Time, and Permanent Contractor
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the position of security guard at Magnum Security can attend the walk-in interview on the mentioned date and time. During the interview, candidates will be required to undergo a written test and an interview with the panel of experts. Those who are successful in the interview process will be offered a job contract with Magnum Security.
Male and Female Security Guard Jobs (No experience required)
- Full-Time and Part-Time Permanent Jobs
- Eagle Facility Management, Dubai City
- Company Name: Black Eagle Facility Management Job Location: Dubai Application Mod: Online Recruitment Type: Direct Qualification: High school- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma Nationality: Any Gender: Male & Female
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills. Visit Visa/canceled, Visa Holders Can Apply Immediate Joiners Only. Language: English Is Mandatory. Nationality: Any. Salary: Negotiable. High school diploma or equivalent. Valid security guard license. Proven work experience as a security guard. Excellent physical fitness and stamina. Strong observational and communication skills. Ability to remain calm and level headed in stressful situations. Basic computer literacy
Security Guard Jobs with Visa Sponsorship ( No experience and education needed)
- Full Time and Permanent Employment
- Ask International Group, Dubai
- Company: Ask International Group Position: Male Security (Bouncers) with SIRA Certificate. Ten (20) Visa: Immediate Visa Free (Full-Time Employment) Height: at least a minimum of 180-centimeter (5’9 Feet). Weight more than 90 Kg and medically fit. Visa: Should be with-in UAE – on visit visa & cancelled visa preferred Experience: With experience in the same field as bouncer Minimum 1 year of working experience in hospitality background Nationality: Any nationality
Security Guard Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship 2024 is an excellent job opportunity for those who couldn’t get high education and experience in any High Profile Job but are physically fit and can stand for long periods of time. Go through the Dubai Work Permit Process thoroughly because it is the only main requirement you would have to struggle for.