Security Guard Jobs in Canada 2023 with visa sponsorship: Security Guard Jobs is a great career starter for new arrivals in Canada, and those who wish to immigrate to and settle in Canada. It is a well-paid or perhaps one of the most highly-paid unskilled professions in Canada that pay you well while allowing you to spend quality time with your family (work-life balance). Job req6are very easy to meet as you don’t need to have any standard minimum qualification. The only thing necessary is that you should have a good basic knowledge of both of the Canadian official languages (English and French). You need to know French only in case you get posted to any French province (like Montreal).
Our today’s employer is a security company, Eagle Security Ltd, based in Cranbrook, British Columbia. This job posting is permanent/ full-time. The candidate is required to join as soon as possible. The shift schedule has to be determined, but all morning, afternoon, evening, and late night shifts are available. Read on below to get every single detail about Security Guard Jobs in Canada 2023 with visa sponsorship.
Details of Security Guard Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- Job Title: Food Services Manager/ Supervisor.
- Employer’s name: Royal Pan, Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
- Job Location: Ontario, Canada.
- Job Industry: Hoteling/ Food services
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent.
- Duty Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week.
- No. of vacancies: 20
- Experience Required: Will be preferred.
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Minimum Age: 18 or 19 in some Canadian provinces.
- Expected Salary: CAD 17.5 per hour.
Job requirements of Security Guard Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- The candidate should speak English fluently.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a secondary (high school) diploma.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or 19 in some Canadian provinces like Alberta.
- Candidate must have a clean criminal background to work legally in Canada.
- The candidate must be able to work legally in Canada, and he must meet all immigration requirements to get eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Shortlisted candidates would receive mandatory training from the employer.
Benefits of Security Guard Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship:
- Free Food by the company.
- Free Accommodation by the company.
- Free Medical Insurance by the company.
- Free Transport by the company.
- On-The-Spot Visa Booking (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- On-The-Spot Flight (As Soon As The Job Is Confirmed).
- Paid Annual Holidays and all Leave Entitlements.
- Paid overtime (especially during weekends).
- The company would pay for the candidate’s relocation/ moving fees.
Average Salary of an entry-level Security Guard in Canada:
The average Salary of an entry-level Security guard depends upon many other factors except his experience like where he is employed, employer’s salary rules, location, shift timing, etc. However, according to Security Guard Training, The average pay for a security guard in Canada averages around $35,000 a year. As this employer is paying you an hourly rate of CAD 17.50, it pertains to an average yearly salary of CAD 33,150. So, in light of these survey statistics (gathered from random employers and employees all over Canada), this employer is paying you fairly.
Personal skills/ traits of a Security Guard:
- Physical strength and good health as this job requires you to keep standing for a long time.
- Extra mind-eye coordination to catch any illegal activity, unlawful entry, or incursion try.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Vigilance and paying attention to details.
- Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution skills.
- Good Leadership/ Supervision skills to ensure area safety
- Good grip over security systems technology.
- He should be a good listener.
- Should have excellent crowd control ability.
How to apply for Security Guard Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship.
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal, use the application button given below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box, to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “ Security Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”, “Security Guard Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship”.
- Select your desired Canadian destination in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to update your CV or Resume and Cover letter according to the latest market trends as there is a high chance that your employer might notice the layout/ presentation.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and submit the application.
- Verify the reception of a confirmation email for your sent job application.