Secondary School Business Studies Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship: Secondary School Teachers have a relaxed routine as compared to kindergarten and primary school teachers, as they don’t have to drive spoon-feed their students, and drive them every inch grabbing their finger. Teaching and interacting with them is fun because they ask challenging questions, make you nervous, give you ‘Best Teacher Ever’ Cards or complain about you in PTM, and much more! UAE has a vast potential for teachers, doctors, and nurses; most of the jobs with visa sponsorship and coveted benefits come for teachers and healthcare professionals. Today’s post is about teachers too, as it advertises ‘Secondary Business Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship’, with a ‘Teach anywhere in the UAE’ offer. There are various other attractive employee benefits like Free Accommodation, tuition allowance for children, and much more. Read on below to find more about Secondary School Business Studies Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UAE:
Details of Secondary School Business Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- 1 Details of Secondary School Business Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- 2 Requirements of Secondary School Business Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- 3 Benefits of Secondary School Business Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- 4 About the Employer- Teach Anywhere
- 5 How to Apply for Secondary School Business Studies Teacher Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- Job title: Secondary School Business Teacher
- Job Region: Anywhere in the UAE
- Expected Salary: AED 2,500 – AED 3,500 per month
- Employee Benefit: Yes
- Knowledge required: Yes
- Experience required: Minimum 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Requirements of Secondary School Business Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- You should have 2 years of teaching experience post qualification as a minimum.
- Previous international experience is welcomed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in teaching subject with a matching PGCE (or country equivalent) essential.
Benefits of Secondary School Business Teacher Jobs with Visa Sponsorship:
- Tax-free salary, single accommodation.
- Yearly flights.
- Tuition allowance for children.
- Medical insurance.
- Visa sponsorship (employee only).
- Free Laptop by school authorities.
- The best environment for professional development and career advancement.
- Competitive Salary, paid in GBP.
- Refer A Friend reward scheme for recommending someone else to us i.e. £300
- Relocation Support.
About the Employer- Teach Anywhere
Teachanywhere was launched in 2004 to assist teachers of all levels and backgrounds to find teaching jobs according to their caliber, education, experience, and interest anywhere in the world. One of the first companies to give the world a searching platform for teaching opportunities, one of the best and most unique features of Teach Anywhere is their acknowledgment of settlement difficulties in a new country. Combining Teachanywhere’s community size, consultation expertise, and local knowledge of all individual regions they operate in, they are able to advise teachers where in the world they are most likely to thrive professionally and as a person.
How to Apply for Secondary School Business Studies Teacher Jobs in UAE with Visa Sponsorship:
- Before going to online job search portals to find Secondary School Business Studies Teacher Jobs in UAE 2023 Visa Sponsorship Jobs and reaching potential employers, you should try to make and upgrade your CV according to the latest job market trends. Then, you are expected to follow the following steps:
- Make your account on Indeed or any other job search portal in case you don’t have one.
- After providing the information asked for, you will be sent a verification email in your mailbox.
- If you can’t find the mail in your mailbox, find it in spam or bin folders.
- Tap it to activate your account.
- Type ”Secondary School Business Studies Teacher”, ”Secondary School Teacher”, ”Business Studies Teacher.”
- Select all UAE or Al Ain in the location bar right beneath the Search Bar.
- Click on your desired job role and provide the CV and all the necessary information asked.
- Keep checking the mail for the response.